HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

i like the last sketch...that looks very nice...here i got bored and did a hov one liner...well besides the thing in the O..after i did it i realized it kind of resembles NAW from NYC's throw, but it was an accident, well anyways here it is...use it, work with it, bite it i dont care haha...oh yeah check ur email again..

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00387237f00000140.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feelin ya shit, mostly ya hands tho... ya simple styles are nice too, cept don't try and add shit all over the palce. Cuz when you do your adding it like in the middle of a letter and in random places that just look akward, plus it don't flow with ya letters... which are big and all and then you got these skinny ass arrows comin outta nowhere, looks weird.

Change up ya letter style a bit to allow room for the connections from letter to letter... then after you find ways to connect letters, add the same flow to when you put shit off letters. Like a good place to always put stuff off letters that makes sense is for example (you've done this) the middle line of your H. Also things like say you bend the letter... at the bend you can throw off an extention. I dunno, just gotta look at other pieces and see where people put extensions and extra things to flow with their pieces, cuz shit hangin off outta nowhere just seems outta place.

I dunno, just my opinion... but good work man...

Originally posted by JayFo

I'm feelin ya shit, mostly ya hands tho... ya simple styles are nice too, cept don't try and add shit all over the palce. Cuz when you do your adding it like in the middle of a letter and in random places that just look akward, plus it don't flow with ya letters... which are big and all and then you got these skinny ass arrows comin outta nowhere, looks weird.

Change up ya letter style a bit to allow room for the connections from letter to letter... then after you find ways to connect letters, add the same flow to when you put shit off letters. Like a good place to always put stuff off letters that makes sense is for example (you've done this) the middle line of your H. Also things like say you bend the letter... at the bend you can throw off an extention. I dunno, just gotta look at other pieces and see where people put extensions and extra things to flow with their pieces, cuz shit hangin off outta nowhere just seems outta place.

I dunno, just my opinion... but good work man...

yea i understand you.......thanks for your help

Re: ????

Originally posted by why write?

seems like someone got a little bored...beautiful

"I was goin to be in soul sonic force, but then I decided to play baseball, and the next thing you knew they blew up, fuck i was dumb." - smack ny

yer i was bored.....and for the random quotes....

"my flows so ill its like i spit flu syntoms" - cassidy

Re: ????

seems like someone got a little bored...beautiful

"I was goin to be in soul sonic force, but then I decided to play baseball, and the next thing you knew they blew up, fuck i was dumb." - smack ny

yer i was bored.....i thought it was pretty shit....messy and everythin....but for the random quotes...

"my flow is hot its like i spit flu syntoms" :D

like seen said "first you do ya fill in then you do ya thwee-dee"

hahaha....i thought i was the only one who thought that was funny....and its weird cos seen is on my wallpaper at this moment in time:king:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc25b3127cce87be4de13f9c0000001610'>

my mouse mat is fuckin fresh..and heres a picture of me as a baby for the hell of it

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc25b3127cce87bf2d8c9ebd0000001610'>

:lol:

yeah, seen is my favorite writer...he only talks like that because of where hes from (same place where im from), hes like a family friend....thats what makes him even more of a inspiration....damn i love style wars though...the only part i dont understand is why are there mad writers on a boat going somewhere, it makes no sense to me. its like they kidnapped all the writers and threw them on a boat to ship them away. like i can see mare running across the boat while cap is chasing him, and seen saying "look at the WINDAZ on dis boat right here" and dondi bein like "like whoaaaaaa this boat is like soo big and like soo steal"....i duno i think too much but its funner then thinking less...nice baby picture

damn, knowing seen muct be sick.....i bet hes got tonnes of crazy stories hahaha.....anyway on with the pics......i tried to use bobs V....i dont really like it but what do you all think??

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc27b3127cceb85d672c9f050000001610'>

this sucks dick....done in an exam.....just scribbles really

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc27b3127cceb85d640bdfbb0000001610'>

hoovie gettin up! in his brother bedroom.... he wouldnt get mad? have you seen that movie wildstyle.. where that guy paints in his brothers room and his brother comes back and he gets all pissed? lol tell you the truth im kinda feelin peice... keep paintin! post more flicks of what u painted ,

peace

Archived