HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you gotta work on your "h" in your throw, it looks like a "k" same with the "e" on the last one, almost looks like an "m" the 2nd to last one is the only one that has a constant style of letters. The rest of your letters change. just work on one style and keep your letters constant

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d732b3127cce8e0a8a29c9770000004610'>

see how the right side of the H curves out towards the O? well i think this makes it look like a K...try that same curve on the left side, that would be hot...then you can curve it out really far if you wanted to cover more of a wall...can u picture what im saying?

• 3 weeks later...
I WLL KEEP TRYING DIFFERNT STYLED OF H'S

Maybe that is fucking p your "H's".

[the good]

Your throw-ups look just like the stuff you sketched. Your handstyle looks nicer when it is painted but it does need improvements. The only way to get your handstle better is through practicing. And I am really glad that some of the toys go out and paint. Including myself...

[the bad]

You handstlye changes. It looks A LITTLE different on some of the pics you put up.

In your throw-ups, You need to work on your H's and E's. It's cool that your H's and E's look like the stuff you sketched but qiute frankly, it's ugly. Sorry. It's just that your H's look like K's and your E's look like N"s or something.

I think you H's would make nice K's. Maybe you should write KOVIE/KOOVIE. Just keep practicing, I'll do the same.

peace!

AMEK

ps- Keep us updated. Put up more painted shit.