Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HOVIE

HOOVIE THREAD

some of them look like kovie

dont ever include any dragonball z in your piece or youll never ever get any respect... too late though

you gotta work on your "h" in your throw, it looks like a "k" same with the "e" on the last one, almost looks like an "m" the 2nd to last one is the only one that has a constant style of letters. The rest of your letters change. just work on one style and keep your letters constant

ok i wont use dbz ever again......i know the h's look like k's.....i need to sort it out........thanks for the feedback anyway........can people tell me which ones they like cos i will practice those styles

The last pic inblue pen u posted if pretty hott i like the E i think you should do that 1 but try a Sicker H for it to match wit the E;)

we dont need to tell you what style we like best, its your personal work not ours, work on whatever style you want to work on, but not the first 2 (they kinda gross) experience is the best teacher

I hate to tell you, but the name Hovi, is sort of taken by this one rapper dude... I don't know, your simples are pretty cool...

well i actually write "hoovie".....but i use one "o" for throwies and peices........its a name i have had since i was about ten so im not changin it.......who is this rapper anyway??....i never heard of him:confused:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d732b3127cce8e0a8a29c9770000004610'>

see how the right side of the H curves out towards the O? well i think this makes it look like a K...try that same curve on the left side, that would be hot...then you can curve it out really far if you wanted to cover more of a wall...can u picture what im saying?

Originally posted by Milton

I hate to tell you, but the name Hovi, is sort of taken by this one rapper dude... I don't know, your simples are pretty cool...

who the hell cares if a rapper is named hovie? haha damn...unless he writes in this kids general area who cares!!!

hovie you have got to change that H man it looks like kovie on all your throwups

YER I TRIED DOING WHAT DR SEUS SAID AND PUTTIN THE FLICK ON THE LEFT SIDE AND MY HAND JUST COULDNT GET THE RIGHT MOTION.......IT LOOKED TOTALLY FUCKED....I WLL KEEP TRYING DIFFERNT STYLED OF H'S..........THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this