Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SukiSukiNow

Bjork Fans...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BJORK is great. I think she came through SF in august but tickets were too much. It's all about homogenic...great album. Post was excellent too now that i think about it. Does anyone remember the video where the bear clobbers the hunter to death and then chases BJORK up a tree? Ha ha, really good stuff, especially when you're under the influence and I'm not talking beer

yeah, i saw her at the warfield once and i saw her at the hollywood bowl this year. that video you're talking about was for human behavior. i went to the tranny shack at the stud once for the bjork look alike and video/lip sync contest. needless to say, the drages were off the hook.

I want that box set so bad...I wish I wasn't so fucking poor.

...anybody wanna buy some art? All proceeds go to the Bjork Box Set fund.

yea bjork....or sugarbutt, thats what she wants me to call her. let me hear the box set a few months ago after a longs session of love making.

she told me the album was more for me than the fans ,since i was the best lover she ever had and all.

i fucking love bjork. if i had the funds, i would buy the set for sure. i wanted to go see her when she played a few weeks ago, with the yeah yeah yeahs. must have been such a dope show. but again, the funds.oh the funds....:bawling:

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

send me that box set......or feel the wrath that is!!!!!!!!

first of all, you guys obviously all have great taste and secondly, intangie... yawn...