The Bible

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So this is a restarted thread for the third time of the original Training Bible. Some of you may also notice that images posted by you in the TBII aren't here. This is no accident. This thread is meant for sick black book styles of pieces. It is not meant for everyone. Egos aside I've made my edits and even edited stuff from people I know. It's not about egos it's about the product. I've also noticed tons of character and more artsy type styles getting posted in the TBII thread. Most of the time they're sick as fuck, however, this is for pieces only - if there's a character incorporated into the piece then so be it. There's tons of other threads out there that have specialized themes. Also bad scans, oversized images and tiny images will be deleted. Fotango and other image hosting sites that only allow for a limited web life will also be deleted. If you're shit is really that hot I'm sure you won't have too much trouble finding a dedicated URL for it live in. DO NOT bump this thread - this thread is dope and doesn't need people bumping it. New hot styles that get posted will be sufficient in keeping this thread going. Also QUOTING IMAGES is another needless function which I will not tolerate on this thread. That being said, giving props and salutations to writers for their work is all fine and dandy but seriously let's try and keep it to a minimum. Less talk and more image posting.

Sincerely,

management,

-ast

enuf sed now on with the pics

• 2 weeks later...

^^^Its called a Bible thread. Not saying anything against those guys you mentioned, but if thats the best you could have came up with from Hawaii then you know nothing.

They all can paint but I dont think any of them would even put them in the same category of Asalt! Let alone in the Bible.

-----

On another note. Orkid-Tummy-Suls keep it up

• 2 weeks later...

Archived