The Bible

Guest ASTISM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The reason graffiti today is so frustrating is, you hear kids big upping some

colorful bullshit with no letter structure, and no refference or history....NO SOUL,

however only a handful will realize why the MIN, Mare, etc....are off the chain

-Kids, DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!.....your parents were right all these years...

12oz can be a useful source, but dont mistaken it for a History Book, or think

you can learn the ropes here....

--just a few thoughts for those who care....

Peace

thank you sir seeking.

I've seen a lot of straight garbage recently in a lot of threads, and frankly, It kind of pisses me off.

and ... I pose no offense to el sancocho. Your work is good. Just not up to bible standards.

this is all just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by dead@Jan 17 2006, 01:33 AM

thank you sir seeking.

I've seen a lot of straight garbage recently in a lot of threads, and frankly, It kind of pisses me off.

and ... I pose no offense to el sancocho. Your work is good. Just not up to bible standards.

humble opinions are always welcomed but if i felt it didnt meet bible standards those pages wouldve never been posted, the whole purpose of this thread is for dope black book pieces right? what i posted didnt lack in any arena when it came to a good foundation, style, letters, proportion etc. i can go forever on this topic but theres no need to flood the bible wit talk..

that ervo is whats up!!!

whats really good wit some tore, themo, wand etc

more TM7 please!

Originally posted by dead@Jan 17 2006, 06:33 AM

thank you sir seeking.

personally, i would like to agree. when i look here, i expect to see pieces that are above the run of the mill type shit; the above avergave ones that i can look to for inspiration, the ones that amaze me everytime i see them. so far, ive been dissapointed too.

Archived