• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
city.slicker

the city slicker thread

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah i know onoroks style..i asked if the thing *you* did was some sort of joke. ive never seen a bite that bad.

hey asshole , dont even start with me on this. i will prove to you that i did my "garbage" first weather you care to believe me or not. im so fucking sorry that i ghave your dude any sort of complenment ever. you are such a little girl , that you actually have the nerve to start an argument with me for no reason.

btw this is between you and me. i have no problem with ANYONE else inyour entire crew. weather they have a problem with me , that is their own biz. but i have no bad feelings twards anyone but you. ergo if you really want to debate about this , YOU can debate it out with ME and ME alone. you know my email , and i would love to prove to you that your comment was unfounded , and that you need to get your head out of your ass when you are talking shit on me.

for christ sakes if you want to call me a biter , at leas site some actual people that i have bitten in my travels. dont just come on 12oz and say to yourself "hey i havent started a stupid argument with mikro in like a month , lets pull some card that doesnt exsist blah blah blah. jesus christ , you really need to grow the fuck up , and get the fuck off my nuts.

-mikro137

ps and if you wish to reply to this , you better click that email icon , because im not doing this on 12oz again.

YO RAELS

I saw those RAELS freights and walls in MIAMI. they were on the same train as a bunch of NEW YORK and NEW JERSEY writers. They must have painted them in Miami though becase when we walked to the line there was a fresh new RAELS burner on this wall and it still smelt like paint. I think we might have scared him off the line before he could finnish. Sorry bro!:D

47b4dc25b3127cce87a336b35f200000001610

this dude swingkid from philly used to spin a crazy ass drum and bass remix of that track. what's the line after that? something about bruce willis or something, ha. i can't remember...props though.

I have a few font books with those 3 onorok fonts in them... I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARGUE OVER WHO BIT WHO... WHEN ITS A SIMPLE FONT... ART SCHOOL FAGS WITH ART DECO BOOKS... ALL OF YOU GROW UP

WHY DONT YOU BRING UP KEN82's BITTING??? HE CANT TAG OR DO THROWUPS... SO HE MUST HAVE BIT THOSE SUBWAY ART LETTERS.... I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HALF OF THE SHIT I SEE ON THIS THREAD... DONT ACT LIKE YOUR CREWS SHIT DONT STINK!