the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by SenorSeven

oh im sorry its hard to tell whos not dating offline and online- it gets difficult at times...

and to think we have a mutual friend...sheesh.

you are the one trying to keep on on the gossip,

not me

dustylipschitz@hotmail.com if you care to continue this

Originally posted by cheerleader

senor7, who areyou and what is your problem? none of us have any problem with you, as we dont know who you are...but if you talk shit on peoples friends, odds are they ll make fun of you back. this is getting dumb, just drop it.

its great if they make fun of me back..im not going to cry to all of my friends and be like make sure you say something back!

it gets old seeing you motherfuckers have elitest attitudes for no fucking reason- and you guys are easy to upset obviously- itsk inda like... you guys want to say something, but do not want anyone to react to it-

that poitns been proven how many times on here?- the end.

s.s.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

and cheer- who gives a fuck if someone is up if they suck?

I do.

don't know if you got the memo, but being good got played out several years ago, which is nice because i had a lot of work to do.

this is funny.

RIP FAHEEM

http://www.legacy.com/philly/LegacySubPage...ersonId=1940419

Faheem Thomas-Childs, the 10-year-old who had been the focus of hopes and prayers since he was shot in the face Wednesday morning while walking to school, died yesterday of his wounds.

The third grader, who was called a "peacemaker" by his teacher at T.M. Peirce Elementary School in North Philadelphia, was pronounced dead at 4:15 p.m. at Temple University Children's Medical Center, sources said.

i suggest you all read:

"RED EXPRESS: the greatest rail journey from the berlin wall to the great wall of china"

it is about a small russian boy named Smirnoff who wants to paint hobo streaks along his father's freight train journey to communist china. Slobodon, his father, falls asleep at the controls, derailing the train, killing everyone but Smirnoff. the newly orphaned Smirnoff then begins his wacky adventure through the wilderness, eating 'hallucinagenic mushrooms' called 'Frentespheres', shacking up with a bearded circus whore named Larissa Lonzbuk, and then finally landing a gig as a baker for the Chinese emperor, Zing Chow Min.

y'all gay gay.

good call on force$$$. i went in the other day and he looked like ma$e in that one video. he was all: "Hey dirtbag, you gonna buy somethin', get the fuck out".

Style

Archived