the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Gene Hackman

Will you guys please keep posting Jesse's stuff on here... It's bad enough we cant get as up as him in our own town and then go home and see his shit up in every other city on the net...

And if you want to make this an issue to get on me about, then I'll start goin on about the rest of the people's shit me and my boys worship... I.E. Vent 26, Raels, Sovy, Evict, Prism, Cream, Ono, Aesia, Nise, Necs... and the rest of CSN NSF... you get the idea :o

thanks for changin what i said around but thats ok i really only wanna see quality work... not the same thing over again like aesia or vent 26, especially cause i really dont feel their shit... nise is the only other person i like to see on here that i forgot to mention... necs... haha ya right... not feelin the bubble letters anymore... its 2004... and since i dont feel like mentioning anyone else ill just set an example with zask... just cause his shit is everywhere... dont make it good... sorry... he is a toy that just gets up... ask anyone else... ANYWHERE... they will all say his shit is weak... like i said before... plz post quality flicks... thanks :o

thanks for changin what i said around but thats ok i really wanted to say that in the first place... not say it over again but like aesia or vent 26, i really am into their shit... nise is a person i like to see on here ... necs... haha ya right... ill never paint as many trains or be as charming as that young man has and will always be... and since i dont feel like mentioning anyone else ill just set an example with zask... his shit is everywhere... very impressive considering he hasnt been writing as long as me and im still stuck with taggin the backs of stop signs and bathroom walls, im still worrying about whos style im gonna try to push as my own instead of just gettin up like him... ask anyone else... ANYWHERE... they will all agree with me... like i said before... plz keep posting the CSN and NSF crews... thanks :o

haha that one was pretty funny... why dont you just post some flicks instead of wasting your time changing what i say... or maybe go out and paint instead... cause thats what i am going to be doing in a couple hours... what you doin? probably sitting on here changing what people are saying... haha fuckin loser

haha that one was pretty funny... why dont you just post some flicks instead of wasting your time changing what i say... or maybe go out and paint instead... cause thats what i am going to be doing in a couple hours... im gonna put up some dope burners on some dumpsters and the new kfc bathroom... what you doin? probably sitting on here changing what people are saying... just look at your number of posts on here as opposed to mine... obviosly im out paintin more than you... haha fuckin loser your prolly gay too, three times even... if you ever come to pittsburgh your dead on sight...

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by euthana5ia

lets talk about something more interesting like who has the flyest gear. my vote goes to seak

honestly my vote is going in your direction....

Guest euthana5ia

this is soviet; my vote goes to the homie HAVOK. true pittsburgh flavor. but ecsoe and saer rock fly gear all the time. but i heard dever rocks gear too. on the punky side, mikro wears train conductor hats, like the little blue and white striped ones. he is pretty brave to do that. i heard dever got fresh gear. aesia always comes in style.

haha if i ever come to pittsburgh... so little do you know...

dead on sight? on the sight of what? gene hackman? see if you really wanna start shit then go ahead and start it... but who are you looking for? you fuckin idiot... it would help to know who youre fuckin wit before you open your mouth... or should i say... type on your keyboard...

go out and paint son... keep the shit talkin to a minimum... before you get your teeth punched in by the wrong person...

haha if i ever come to pittsburgh... so little do you know...

dead on sight? yeah damn right your dead on sight, im really upset now... see if you really wanna start shit then go ahead and start it... but who are you looking for? CSN NSF? you big gay, it would help to know youre on the thread to see them already... or should i say... your a big gay whos a pussy fr8 nerd...

go out and paint son... keep this thread clean of your shit graff... before you get your teeth punched in by jesse, or one of the other kids we love to see, themselves...

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by euthana5ia

this is soviet; my vote goes to the homie HAVOK. true pittsburgh flavor. but ecsoe and saer rock fly gear all the time. but i heard dever rocks gear too. on the punky side, mikro wears train conductor hats, like the little blue and white striped ones. he is pretty brave to do that. i heard dever got fresh gear. aesia always comes in style.

wel if you want to drag havok in this dicussion , then you have to at *LEAST* mention sesk and his preformance fleece.....

when i come through the street every body be like whoa

like ca toe

every day i go through the street like whoa

every time body play with me i whoa

yo breff like sticky like toe

so i geh you five dollas

so you can go get some gum

and keep it fo life

cause you need a toof brush and some tic tacs

cause you are breff smell like WOO WOO!

uh like toe

like whoa

i keep mic mic

i rama neck

cause i'm red thangs

hahahaha Hank Parker....hollertronix. david banner b/w eurythmics.

and yo gene hackman, dont be mad, spaceman spiff has this new filter program that allows you to translate what anonymous haters are *actually* saying. its all good.

as for fashion, dont front on necskes GAP catalog.

anonymous haters!

everyone of those people you mentioned is probably 1000000000000000000000 times more up than you.

i suggest you take a big ass dose of your own advice and :

"go out and paint son... keep the shit talkin to a minimum... before you get your teeth punched in by the wrong person..."

Originally posted by youre a lame

anonymous haters!

everyone of those people you mentioned is probably 1000000000000000000000 times more up than you.

i suggest you take a big ass dose of your own advice and :

"go out and paint son... keep the shit talkin to a minimum... before you get your teeth punched in by the wrong person..."

uh..just cause someone is up doesnt mean they ARE GOOD. some of the people he said, id have to agree with...it seems as if NSF stopped checking who they throw in- or are just more worried about their internet presence...

its funny how a crew who i liked goes from being dope to me to a bunch of fucking goons - way to go guys. (im sure none of you care, but hey, if you like being idiots..continue doing so)

keep up the "quality"

Originally posted by SenorSeven

uh..just cause someone is up doesnt mean they ARE GOOD, it just means they are gonna work out gettin good in the streets and still maintain rep unlike me and my boys who sit in and steal styles of the internet and then put said styles up on stickers to put in each others blackbooks... it seems as if NSF always put in kids who are good people and that no matter how good you are you can still be a dickhead like me and my buddies...

its funny how a crew who i liked goes from being dope to me to a bunch of fucking goons who are everywhere in every city - way to go guys. (im sure none of you care, but my boys and i really love you guys and you should all keep up the good work)

keep up the "quality"

spacemanspif- keep up your internet personality- its probably the only place you have one..

and cheer- who gives a fuck if someone is up if they suck?

dusty: poor sense of humor- or no sense of humor? your pick...

its funny if tease or someone along those lines constantly change quotes, they'd get banned for wasting space or some other dumbshit, but nsf guys are just so fucking cool......

herbs.

Originally posted by cheerleader

what the hell is this nsf stuff anyway, i wanna see some unknown dudes with bad pieces painted under bridges!! can some one puhleeease hook me up?!

or what about known guys thanks to the internet with bad pieces?

you've hooked that up- thanks.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

dusty: poor sense of humor- or no sense of humor? your pick...

its funny if tease or someone along those lines constantly change quotes, they'd get banned for wasting space or some other dumbshit, but nsf guys are just so fucking cool......

herbs.

please

the difference is that while spif was witty and humorous, tease is ignorant and annoying. but i guess you cant tell the difference.

and im the one lacking in the ability to distinguish between ability to see the difference in poor/no sense of humor?

hurt people hurt people.

play on playa.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

please

the difference is that while spif was witty and humorous, tease is ignorant and annoying. but i guess you cant tell the difference.

and im the one lacking in the ability to distinguish between ability to see the difference in poor/no sense of humor?

hurt people hurt people.

play on playa.

ah see... the difference actually is spacemanspif is about as annoying as tease when it comes to that- but hes your homie so its "cool and witty"- please man...

but what does it matter yo udont even paint from what i understand, just another net personality.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ah see... the difference actually is spacemanspif is about as annoying as tease when it comes to that- but hes your homie so its "cool and witty"- please man...

but what does it matter yo udont even paint from what i understand, just another net personality.

lol

let me break it down

spif aint my homie. met the dude once. i read what he wrote and it made me chuckle. so i posted. and you took it somewhere. in fact, if you read other threads when dudes were swingin from his nuts, i tried to get the thread back on track. so despite what you think, it aint. theres a gap between your disillusion and reality.

as far as me painting, you are right. i dont. check any post i have ever made. see if i claim to be something im not. see if i clown on anyone, or try and call anyone out. see if i pop shit on someone who has done shit. see if i try and act like i know by handing out advice or tips.

again, big gap between your disillusion of how you think things are and the reality.

Archived