the city slicker thread

city.slicker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

hahah ask enforcer about madball and hell talk to you for 2 hours....

better yet , leave mesages on his voicemail at 4:30 am and sing him songs from the battered citizens 7 inch

heres a quote from the "things i will regret saying as i put on a throw back jersey" department

"you say money is your only greed , well thats a greed i dont need"-give it a rest: battered citizens-rolling with the punches 1989.

force is awesome.

Ok, First off: I NEVER said that. I'm not sure what grapevine you've been pointing your radar at but that shit is false. If you think you can push me around on the internet because of what you-know-who said then you're fucked. As far as I'm concerned this whole thing ends here.

Second off: what I wrote after "first off" relates directly to what's coming up in the "third off" section:

Third off (as mentioned above): The "second off" thing was just a diversion for this "third off", which itself is meant to reinforce the critical importance of "first off" while at the same time providing further segue way into the forthcoming "fourth off" (no pun intended between "forthcoming and fourth off*):

Fourth off: "fifth off" is going to be ill:

Fifth off: I lied, this "fifth off" sucks.

Originally posted by Honky Kong

yall cant step to the brick dog style .......i mean any one who takes time to coordinate their socks and headband with their willie esco short set has gots to be sittin atop the fashion throne............

def tossin my vote over there.. i mean.. duuuuuude owns a shop with flavor, he should be representin it. nah'mean.

[damn, i def don't talk like that.]

Guest euthana5ia