if you were stranded on a desert island.....

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cmeup:

alright lush, i finally see whats going on. youur suffering, and its seems its gotten pretty bad. you have caught "cant get dicked down -titus." its very common amongst ugly girls like yourself. and one of the biggest signs that you have it is hating on me every chance you get. tha doll thing was a joke, and no, im not desperate. simply think that was humerous.

ibteaserSUCKMYDICKoner<~

Talk to my boyfriend, he doesn't seem to think anything is lacking. And you take this too far away from the humourous point. Now it's simply boring, and I'm tired of seeing your I can't get laid posts everywhere. Try posting about something else for a change. I wouldn't "hate on you" if you posted something mildly interesting or relevant once in awhile.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

heh, you could use ostrich quills instead of pens and markers.

I'd like to have a flashlight because I'm sort of afraid of the dark, and a book, like 1984 or lord of the flies (how appropriate). And my sketchbook, because I can't even step out my door without it.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

natalie portman!!!!!! yaccckkkkkkk !-pitooey !!

i'd bring an umbrella.

the pixies.

and the reality girl of my dreams.

to hell with some flashy fake boobie ho having trick.. you're gonna have to spend time with this girl remember !!??

the pixies are there strictly to induce "mood music" because after living on an island strictly with one and one person alone, i'm sure this chick would love to knock me out with a coconut as soon as jump my bones, day in and day out.

Archived