The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by zeeizm@Jan 4 2005, 02:13 PM

Yo Happy New Year to all Bristol Folk...

My "friend" has 3 pieces in Bristol which needs flicking...Briz...and 2 at bem... they ain't goona be there long!!!

Andy & co please help him out...

Peace for the 05..c u's soon

easy Zee

i know who you mean, i'll see what i can do...

peace

Originally posted by gren1 bnc@Jan 10 2005, 07:15 PM

i love this thread... the dubbs and throw ups are boss!

Can people copy and paste flicks from photo logs to get this thread rolling again? theres loads of good flogs like adapts, demz's, ponks, sickboys, Zares bristol flicks, TNP's, TCF's etc so bang some goodness up... (I'm not very clued up with 'puters).

Should to all the heads that done the squat as well... largers and paint clouds in the womens bogs at 11.30 in the morning... happy days!

• 2 weeks later...

yes yes yall....well the bristolian flex is looking allrite.. me and my boys where up there for a new years bash...lol a stubby pen full of corio, plenty of drink n drugs and i was done...

neways ill be up there soon with some guys to paint the legals soonish... take it easy...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

found this on the old hard drive earlier, in a bit of a spring cleaning session (300 flicks deleted and counting)...think this might come out as some thumbnail, sorry for the inconvenience of having to click it...(you lazy cunts!)

10505541643-thumb.jpg

and don't think cos it ain't being represented online these days that Bristol isn't getting its slaps...in fact i'm glad that the writers are all out there instead of on here, thats what its all about at the end of the day...

peace

finally we got paint......

to anyone that is interested paint will now be available to buy over the counter

:eat beat records, st nicholas st, Bristol, 0117 925 1691

as of friday 22nd april, brands being sold are montana (spanish of course) montana alien and belton,

;)

• 1 month later...

went though bristol da other week on the train first time i been though and......fuck me your t-sides are batted woz good to see sum nice roof tops as well good to some nice silvers on mi journey........so come on get sum more flicks up bristol!!! peace :king:

• 2 months later...

Archived