pissed off

rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rip

your just sayin that cause you dont want another girl to get fucked up...... you an your damn psycho babble.

no im just sayin you should listen to your girl before jumping to conclutions...ive been in these situations before and it sucks because without trust you'll get no where

While we're bitching...

Management slid a letter under our door saying that the parking lot was getting repainted so all cars needed to be out this morning. My girlfriend has an old car that she hasn't driven in months and sold to her father a while ago, but he has yet come to pick it up or participate in signing over the title. So late last night she moves it out of the parking lot and parks it on the street about 10 feet down the road from the actual parking lot. We just get home now and as she gets in to move it she notices a ticket for $170 on her windshield for expired tabs.

Ever since I've been thinking about finding the pig fucking bastard that decided to be such a dick. And wouldn't it be great to hit him in the fucking teeth with a crowbar to make room for the hand grenade. Only after hitting him in the legs with a napalm molotov cocktail. I seriously think I'm more upset about this than she is. She had been trying to save up money lately too.

Originally posted by Æ°

While we're bitching...

Management slid a letter under our door saying that the parking lot was getting repainted so all cars needed to be out this morning. My girlfriend has an old car that she hasn't driven in months and sold to her father a while ago, but he has yet come to pick it up or participate in signing over the title. So late last night she moves it out of the parking lot and parks it on the street about 10 feet down the road from the actual parking lot. We just get home now and as she gets in to move it she notices a ticket for $170 on her windshield for expired tabs.

Ever since I've been thinking about finding the pig fucking bastard that decided to be such a dick. And wouldn't it be great to hit him in the fucking teeth with a crowbar to make room for the hand grenade. Only after hitting him in the legs with a napalm molotov cocktail. I seriously think I'm more upset about this than she is. She had been trying to save up money lately too.

yeah tickets suck.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

dude, how fucking old are you.

girls have friends with penises. if you dont trust your girlfriend then break up with her. not because she is cheating on you, but because you need to grow the fuck up before you can worry about any one elses emotions.

eh whatever i said my opinion...you dont agree with it or cant handle it then fuck off...

anyways words of wisdom:

better to be pissed off then to be pissed on.(unless your mr.yuck or noum who like it kinky)

Archived