Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Overtime

imma go for a run

man, imma go for a run and read a book, 2:20 a.m. does anybody else ever do this kinda stuff? what kinda books do you cats read?

I go running at night all the time. I always bring a streak with me and catch a few along the way.

Reading: E. Hemingway - The Sun Also Rises, and R. Jordan - The Eye of the World.

ive wanted to for awhile but i go into a book store and im just lost

thuggish ruggish bone bone bone

ever read anything by anthony burgess? like a clockwork orange, the wanting seed, those are good, or hubert selby jr. that bridge to brooklyn (somthing like that) and requeim for a dream, john irving is good, a prayer for owen meany is really good book

Originally posted by effyoo

I go running at night all the time. I always bring a streak with me and catch a few along the way.

Werd. Sometimes I run on my parent's treadmill and accidentely tag up the walls.....:o

yo i just read empire falls by richard rouso was a pretty cracking book, liked it alot, the alst 3 books i read were a clockwork orange, brave new world, and animal farm, 3 books i always wanted to read but i never did. i go for runs alot keep my shit in shape

Originally posted by •x«Krook»x•

wow uncon, you took the words rite out of my mouth.:spin:

hahahahhahaha, this is the best thing i have seen since that really cool stuff i saw at a water show

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this