dear dr. seeking:

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha, casek, i really feel for you. that sounds pretty similar to my lil brother.

go with the laxatives. however, i cracked up when i read the pissing in shoes part.

Why are you asking seeking?

seeking seems to enjoy answering questions like this...we present a problem, seeking solves them...that's how it works. he's the "dear abbey" of 12oz.

go with the laxatives. however, i cracked up when i read the pissing in shoes part.

doood, i pee in his shoes every night now. i don't even have to be drunk, but drunk piss smells worse.

tease...wipe the cum off of your lips, and then come talk some shit. i can't look you in they eye with cum on your lips and dick on your breath

keep talking shit you little faggot. youre the one crying about a 14yr old ruining your life and some trailer trash whore who is YOUR MOMS sister.... apple doesnt fall far from the tree ya know what i mean?

grow a dick you little snatch. quit getting pushed over by a lil kid...

cry baby bitch made ass faggot.

HAHAHAH

Tease I love how you posted that like youre some tough bred hardass. I'm 3 years younger than you and I gaurantee I would have you pushed over and fucked up in a matter of seconds. So the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh? So does that mean your parents are still living with your grandparents? And can neither of your parents get jobs? Does your dad walk around talking about splitting your mom's dome? Do your parents both have really shitty crustaches?

I'm by no mean's saying im some fucking thug tough guy, I've gotten my ass handed to me before. You just make me sick. Suburban fucking punk. I'll pay for the fucking plane ticket for you fly to NYC. Or I could just fly to your little suburb. The call is yours. Keep bombing that legal and get up son.

yeah, sorry tease, i don't hit little kids..which leaves me with quite a dilema in wanting to hit you.

so, last year were youa preppie? and the year befoe that a metal head?

how about the year before that??? perhaps an emo kid?

i thought so. you seem like the type of peson to switch subcultures at the drop of a dime.

i think maybe all of the 12oz'ers who want to kick your ass should take up a collection for your white bread suburbanite ass, so we can each fly you around the country and beat the hell out of you.

Originally posted by Glik0

HAHAHAH

Tease I love how you posted that like youre some tough bred hardass. I'm 3 years younger than you and I gaurantee I would have you pushed over and fucked up in a matter of seconds. So the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh? So does that mean your parents are still living with your grandparents? And can neither of your parents get jobs? Does your dad walk around talking about splitting your mom's dome? Do your parents both have really shitty crustaches?

I'm by no mean's saying im some fucking thug tough guy, I've gotten my ass handed to me before. You just make me sick. Suburban fucking punk. I'll pay for the fucking plane ticket for you fly to NYC. Or I could just fly to your little suburb. The call is yours. Keep bombing that legal and get up son.

you are forever putting words in my mouth... i never said i was a bad ass or could fight either, but if it comes down to it, its whatever. i aint gonna get my ass beat without a fight. so its whatever.

and your jokes are dumb as fuck.

Originally posted by casekonly

yeah, sorry tease, i don't hit little kids..which leaves me with quite a dilema in wanting to hit you.

so, last year were youa preppie? and the year befoe that a metal head?

how about the year before that??? perhaps an emo kid?

i thought so. you seem like the type of peson to switch subcultures at the drop of a dime.

i think maybe all of the 12oz'ers who want to kick your ass should take up a collection for your white bread suburbanite ass, so we can each fly you around the country and beat the hell out of you.

you could try to hit me, but who knows what would happen... im older than your ass so dont worry about me being a little kid.

switching sub cultures? no man, i dont belong to any sub culture, im not cool like you are. im just a fuck up thats funny as fuck. and if you dont think so fuck you to bitch, i could give a fuck about you.

you like all my other fans wish you knew me but ya dont. i dont flip flop from trends or sub cultures, ya stupid slut.

take your ass back to the ya ya sisterhood you silly cunt.

I can't beleive none of yall suggested talking to the kid ya bunch of animals. Shit you are only perpetuating his behavior. The kid probably fucking eats cause that's all he knows how to do cause his lazy cunt of a mother didn't bother to raise him properly. With him following you around and shit that is a DEFINITE sign of low self esteem and a need for acceptance. He was probably fucking with you're paint cause it's like a brand new fucking world to him man. Shit he can't help he wasn't raised with any damn manners. Talk to the motherfucker. If that don't work, then use threats. Then fuck him up. Damn....

ok casek.....

seing as Dr.Seeking hasn't given you the goods,

I will step in to solve your problem.

I perscribe a lock for your door.

You have your own room right? The kid isn't crashing

on your floor is he? If that's the case I say buy a cage

to lock him up in every night. But asuming you have your

own room... the lock is a great way to keep him away from

your shit. You parents must know you write because you

keep canvas in the garage, but make it clear to the folks that

you aren't doing it to keep them out, just him. They'll probably

say something like 'You dont need a lock'. To which you reply

'Well that kid will not stay out of my stuff. Unless you can promise

me that he'll get his ass beat next time it happens, the lock is a must'.

Even offer to give them a key to the door in case of emergency.

Make it very clear to them that the only reason for the lock is to

keep his fat, greasy hands off your stuff. And buy two identical locks

so you can change it after your folks test to see if the key works.

I think pissing on the kids shoes was a little rough though.

He's probably going though tough times because:

a) his mom's on welfare and he gets no ice cream

B) he probably has no friends with such a bad personality

c) you know what happens to fat little 'piggy' kids.

oh... take 2 pills of something and get a good night's sleep.

kilo and villain, you guys gave me the best answers yet..although some of the replies were hilarious.

ok, first of all, i'm not the type to sit down and talk it out. i mean, i can, but i'm not all that great with words when it comes to sitting down and talking...i have more or less tried to set an example through actions. some has worked. he was leaving alot of dirty dishes out and not bothering to rinse them and put them in the dish-washer, he still kinda does, but i think he's seen me washing my shit off, throwing away, etc. etc to think about it every once in awhile.

i dunno...lemme tell you about what i know of this kid first off....he is the fat kid that plays video games all day long. he would rather not learn anything. learning to him is, and i quote, "a waste of time." he likes race cars...redneck race cars...dirt track riding, redneck race cars.

he eats mad food...i saw him this morning, he ate breakfast three times, lunch twice...lied about eating...ate some more....who knows how many times he's eaten today. he bugged me for awhile...i showed him some 3d renders that i've done....he left to hang out wiht some neighbor of my folks...dude has a redneck race car....all this kid does is talk shit about things...i don't know what to think about it. i mean, i feel bad for him, but at the same time i'm like, "stay out of my shit, you little fucktard." it's just weird. like i said, though, i'll be out of here in a couple of weeks or less. my mom is such a foolish woman for inviting these people to stay at their house while my aunt looks for a job, gets a place, etc. she even put the little piggy down in the basement...where i was staying..now i have to stay on the second floor (it's not thta big of a house, if that's what you're thinking) anyway, his mom has a couple of jobs, and is actually at one right now, as i type...i hope they get out of my folks house soon, my parents are already in a bad financial situation, and i feel bad for being here....plus, two more mouths to feed isn't too good for their finances, either...aunt does buy some food, but son eats a shitload...you guys just don't know.

ok, enough of my personal life...as for the pissing in the shoes...heh, it's funny...but it's cruel. i'm way too old to be all ill like that...laxatives? eh, i bought some doughnuts...was gonna lace them, but they are so fucking good, it'd be blasphemy...

pills? hmm...will find something. maybe alcohol would do better...

tease, ha motherfucking ha ha. beefing with a flamer like you, well, it makes me laugh... this isn't the place for it, though. we can take it to the street, aim, or email. not here. so, as far as the board is concerned...no more bullshit, comprende?

sorry if I come off like a prick here but...

do you pay rent?

do you buy food?

Are you making it easier for your parents?

You understand where I'm coming from with this?

Your aunt seems to be doing what she can to help out,

and is it more than you're doing? I know they're you parents

but I had to pay rent as soon as I was finished school.

That's just the way it went with my Dad. If I'm out of school,

I pay rent. So just keep in mind the similarities between your

spot and your aunts spot. A little compassion is a good thing here.

Making her kid go all crazy will only make the home more stress.

just get a lock or move out.

It's a damn shame. Single parent homes are tough. (I'm assuming your aunt is single....) Kids probably a lil piggy hooked on video games and cars to fill that emotional void. Mom probably supports that for him too seeing as she can't really be a mother and feels that's the best thing she can do for him. The fucked up kids these days. It makes me want to cry.

Well I'm glad you're trying to be a positive role model for him casek. That's good too cause obviously he looks up to you.

Originally posted by casekonly

tease, ha motherfucking ha ha. beefing with a flamer like you, well, it makes me laugh... this isn't the place for it, though. we can take it to the street, aim, or email. not here. so, as far as the board is concerned...no more bullshit, comprende?

agreed. shits stupid. hit me on aim: ibteaser

tease, it's all good. i'll hit you up some time tonight and we can talk shit to each other.

as for the cousin, he came in tonight and i talked to him, had a few laughs and now i got the paul masson brandy out and we're going to go watch monster garage in the basement (my sweet sweet dungeon) and i'm gonna gethim tipsy. i really had a change of heart today, i may even wash his shoes without him knowing. i feel kind of bad now. maybe i can help him out....he saw "graffiti studio" on my computer today and was curious about it, so i promised him that he could fuck around with it a little tomorrow. i dunno, i guess i was taking out some other anger and shit on him...i mean, he is what he is, and i didn't embelish that, but i think kilo and villain are right, i was being a little more than immature about the whole situation...although peeing in his shoes made me laugh so hard...damn...too bad i kinda like the kid, now.

peace

Archived