Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Originally posted by Arson Oner

that plauge battle was a massacre...and yes thats how u start off in 3d with blocks n shit...it was k....they should of been paired up evenly....like at equal talent..ne way...tommorows my big day

peace

i did say in the first place that i knew i wasnt going to win..dude i do know im not any good:lol: i just wanted the experience. i would like an even battle tho..someone pair me up, and we'll see.

oh and whilst im here, just like to thank starzabove for his comments....first nice comment ive had about my work...thanks

peace everyone and good luck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Noum

Nice shit abort..maybe after me and tuo drop that 203 battle againt daze and epik me and you could get a round..hit me on aim if you want :

Noum, I'm down for whatever. Hit me up, let me know. And, are you sure of the spelling you gave me for your screenname?

O Mei Shen, You got a good start just keep writin.

Re: ZIRE - ASHBY - IM BACK FROM VACATION!!!

It says that zire won but i didnt post my flix, but now finally i have got it, so judge properly...

ZIRE

Originally posted by ERIZENO

B&W 1 OUTLINE COLOR "DESK" AND CHAR.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00280869f00000069.jpg'>

ASHBY

http://www.freewebs.com/nostalga/DESK1.1.jpg'>

check it and judge

Black and White, one outline colour and character.

no problem dogg. I just wanted to post it up now incase like my computer gets fucked or somethin heh. But yeah, whenever you get yours up is cool, no hurry or nothin. Also to everyone else(like judges etc.): me and lore agreed about his work situation before we started the battle, and I knew 100% that it would take him a bit longer from the start.

Peace and thanks.

Re: Round 2

Originally posted by geezpot

MILE KING,CISTE,OR NOUM FOR A ROUND 2 BATTLE? I'M READY FOR AN ASSKICKING..........

HIT ME BACK HERE WITH A WORD,CHARACTER,COLORS?

GEEZPOT

Your pretty eager 2 battle:lol:

U have to take on VERTCO not anyone else it will mess things up im talking 2 vertco HE SAID HELL BATTLE YOU

ROUND 2 AUG 15

NOUM...again

what up. Lemme know if we battlin or not. Sorry, i havent been able to use my home computer for internet access in a while because of that fuckin windows xp virus goin around. Therefore, havent been able to go on a.i.m. So get back to me here and let me know. I really want to get something going and soon.

Originally posted by toad_AAA

for the freaking 6 time no being in 2 or nore battles at the same time if your in 1 thats it and n e one who wants to battle still e mail me damn it!!!!!!!

WELL TWO THOUGHTS FOR YOU. IN THE PAST WEEK THIS HAS CHANGED AS EXCITMENT HAS BEEN FALLING.

1)WHO THE FUCK CARES .. THIS IS FALLING APART QUICKLY, AS ALLMOST NO ONE HAS POSTED BATTLES.

2)EVEN WHEN POSTED NO ONE ON IS JUDGING.

MY FIRST BATTLE NOW HAS BEEN UP FOR OVER 24HOURS WITH NO COMMENTS. THEN MY ROUND TWO PARTNER IS M.I.A. NO ONE IS WATCHING THE RULES TOO SERIOUSLY.