Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Arson Oner

i know theres no excuses for this kind of shit but....well last week i got into a mpretty big fight with my pops, so he smashed my computer, my ps2 , ans my fucking hermit crabs...so i threw my tv at his car...domestic violence...its a real bitch...especially payback.....anyway...i did my fucking piece for it but it got mangled in the comp....i guess i'm out of the battle...props to zire... ilkie the style...i guess i'll see u in the next battles to come.....i'll try to post the pieces at a latertime.....i feel like popasquat coming with excuses.....oh fucking well.....be safe....peace:dazed:

:lol: No prob ARSON try 2 fix things up man not cool to fight with parents i done that many times!

Originally posted by johndoe

ok me vs kilo 7 ill suggest the word rant

finally.. I thought you were avoiding me.

I'll agree with the word Ranter cool?

so what about colours? I say use as many as you want.

Let's not put too many limits on this one. Just go wild.

email me to set up a deadline.

Hey Virs,

Since youve been learning through these forums, lets switch names. You do Ciste and I'll do Virs. No Color, just an outline. Take as long as you want. I'll post mine first, then I want you to burn it (Im not trying to be sarcastic by saying that, just giving you a little motivation). Those are the only rules. Its time for you to show off my man.

Originally posted by ciste

Hey Virs,

Since youve been learning through these forums, lets switch names. You do Ciste and I'll do Virs. No Color, just an outline. Take as long as you want. I'll post mine first, then I want you to burn it (Im not trying to be sarcastic by saying that, just giving you a little motivation). Those are the only rules. Its time for you to show off my man.

Now thats support and good motivation. you are one cool kat ciste.

wut the hell did i get in to

ok we switch

damn my dream is coming true ciste doing my name woppie

cise be gentel on me you know i m still a toy but i just feel like having fun and learning some shit even if i get burned i still love you man ... ( dont forget that when your sketching):eek: