Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAGHAHAHAAHAAH

DOG ARE YOU FUCKIN SERIOUS??? EVERYWHERE SAYS THAT YOU WIN AND THAT'S IT? YOU WIN?? AHHAH!! GET FUCKIN REAL, AM I THE ONLY ONE LIVING THIS TWILIGHT ZONE OR WHAT?? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT YOU BEAT ME?? YOU DONT NEED TO POST TO KNOW WHO'S GONNA WIN MAN, BE HONEST TO YOURSELF SERIOUSLY!! YOU DID NOT WIN!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00298850f00000020.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309265f00000074.jpg'>

I WANTED TO KEEP THIS BETWEEN YOU AND ME. BUT NO.. YOU HAVE TO PERSUE PUBLIC HUMILIATION..SO ENJOY YOUR HUMILIATION... YEAH POST THE STRAIGHT LETTER!:lol:

Hecz man... your WAY full of yaselfr. I'm not sayin I'm any better than you, but your not that fuckin good. You act liek your god, and not only did I everywhere say starz won, so did I... and everyone else even dork said it was adraw. So basically noone thought yours was better, meanwhile your there full of yaself yellin bout how great you are and how starz is bein humilated. Personally your cockiness is humilatin yaself cuz ya throwie wasn't that great... I ain't tryin to offend you or anyhtin, just tellin it how it is cuz for real man, quit the shit. It sounds stupid and you sound like an asshole. I'm sorry if you think your god, but your not... your not amazing... and you don't deserve to be treated like you are. You deserve respect at msot but after what you jsut posted, you have less respect of mine and others too I bet. So just know that and maybe try to adjust ya attitude cuz it could be a help to you. Just my 2 cents, be stubborn and ignore me if ya want... but not like i care that much cuz i dont even know ya.

Oh AND... Shor, I'm down to battle if ya want... ill IM you.

aight...

its time to lay down the law... i am so fukin tired of lookin thru these pages expecting battles to be goin on. no one is fukin battling anymore. whats the deal? im tired of all the beef in this thread. godamn, what the hell is wrong with u fukin people. hecz i know ur not gonna start bitchin over a throw battle. i dont have the best throw in the world much less a decent one... but damn, how can either one of u cant tell sumones capabilties by a fukin throw? so stop bitchin and do sumthin more worth while. how bout the 3 of us have a battle? heh? if i win, can i make the two of u shut the fuck up? starz... u seem to be the main one in charge of this thread... why in the hell would u let all this bashing go on and kill a good thread?! im not on sides... i just want the shitalkin to stop and i want to see more fliks.

OH MAN...

NEVER, NOT ONCE.. FIND IT QUOTE ME...WHATEVER, I NEVER SAID I WAS GOD... SHIT I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT I WAS THE SHIT... BUT BELIEVE ME... AFTER THIS SHIT IM NOT BATTLEING NO ONE.. EVER! UNLESS ITS OFF THE NET. IN THE MEAN WHILE JAY FO YOU'RE NOT GETTING STICKERS FROM ME EITHER.. YOU PUSSY FARTS GET MAD AT ME CUZ I DONT SEND THEM OUT PROMPTLY?? AND SAY IM COINCEEDED CUZ I DONT WANT TO TRADE? FUCK THAT. IM DONE. NOMORE TRADES SO DONT EVEN ASK. I TRULLY CANNOT BELIEVE HOW YA'LL CAN THINK THIS GUY BEAT ME.. I MEAN... DAMN LOOK AT HIS E, AND HIS O ITS GOT A SMILY FACE IN IT~!! I TRULLY CANNOT BELIEVE YA'LL WOAH!! PAPERCHASE HAS JUST HIT A NEW LOW.. TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE DECENT PEOPLE DONT TELL THESE TOYS YOU'LL SEND THEM STICKERS... NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE BATTLEING THEY TOY ASS AND LOSE!! YES... IN PAPER CHASE IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOSE EVEN IF YOU ARE INDEED MORE SKILLED!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00344141f00000156.jpg'>

ANYWAY, HERES A LITTLE FREESTYLE I DID WHILE TAKIN A POOPOO!

Re: WHO WANTS SOME!!!

Originally posted by eL n@Nd0e®

YO this is my homeboy relics stuff put him in a battle...

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/images7/62903/relic5.jpg'>

relics

or put down homeboy color

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/blackbook1/P1010153.JPG'>

HOLY FUCK....THAT SHIT IS HOT TO DEATH!!!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king:

I MEAN... DAMN LOOK AT HIS E

Now look at your "E"... Look at it LONG and HARD...

SEEING IT YET....

Yeah....Yeah....Almost there...

There you go... HECZ, you know you didn't try all that hard on your throwie. It's either:

1. You didn't try that hard on that throwie because you were confident that you were going to stomp this kid in this battle.

OR

2. You aren't that good at throwies as you are with your pieces and shit.

At first, when I first heard about this battle... I thought "Damn, this is another stupid battle. HECZ is going to kill it with his shit". I really like your work HECZ, but that throwie sucks as much as mines. When I first saw that, I was surprised. I wasn't expecting that.

=====================================

ALRIGHT, LET'S SEE... FIRST UP, STARZ...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00298850f00000020.jpg'>

1. "L" looks like a "B"...

2. I like his "O" but Eyebrow is kind of ugly...

3. His "S" is a sin according to the Catholic church...

4. His "E" looks bad because of that squiggly line.

5. His whole throw up reminds me of Lemons...

Overall, it isn't good. But he did maintain the whole concept of a throwup. A throwup is something quick and easy. Starz's throw up looks "quick-and-easy". Although, it isn't really good. It's probably his handstyle that bothers me.

NOW HECZ...

1. "L" looks like an "L"...

2. "O" looks like an "O" but that line in the middle is killing it [Yes, in a bad way]

3. "S" is nice but that line connecting to the "E" ruins it...

4. "E" caused thousands to go blind while the already blinded went deaf all of a sudden....

Overall, letter structure was good. But I am pretty sure "letter structure" doesn't make a throwup. I THINK THAT IS WHAT HECZ WAS TRYING TO SAY. A throw up is like a throw up [vomititng]. It comes out quick and easy. Then again, HECZ throw up looked like it took some time. It probably didn't take him time to do it, but to others it might of. It doesn't look like a "traditional" throw up or whatever. I don't know... I just don't like it that much.

If you were to choose a winner using my "judging system"... Who'd be the winner? I don't know either.

THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS SHOULD BATTLE AGAIN!!!!!

yO hEcz, leT'S tRAde StICkieS!!! <nah, j/k dude...

MELK(?)

Hecz man... I don't really care if you send me stickers or not, I didn't want any in the first place. Second off, ok, fine... you nstated yourself as great, but the way you come off that's how it seems. I am not sayin starz has a really good throw up but yours aint good either and personally his over hasa better look IMO. If you cna't deal with my opinion on that and others also thinkin his is better along with people not right away sayin your shit was ill and beat him... then well... that's your problem. Cuz you got an attitude and seemed to be pissed that you weren't right away the winner against someone "less skilled". Right there you see how your cockiness shows. I'm not tryin to offend you and I can see your takin it the wrong way, but look man... it's paperchase, jsut cuz not everyone loves your shit everytime doesn't mean you gotta flip and act pissed... since that's what you did and tha'ts why I responded. So if you don't wanna send me stickers fine, i could care less. And if your gonna stop doin it all toghether... good for you... doesn't do anyhtin to me so whatever.

Guest popasquat

I AM BACK!!!!

I apologize to anyone that I had originally agreed to battle. I was caught up in some legal altercations and have just been freed.

AND DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK.

My opinion on the hole hecz Vs> Starz....

HeCz, do you even need to say that you won? I didn't think so... You know just like everyone knows... Hecz conceeded? HELL FUCKIN NO!!

I talked to the guy about 3 times traded stickers with him and what do I get in return?? two 8hr VHS tapes full, full of graff movies.. from minute one to the last minute!! a 48 box of PRiSMA markers and some dope stickers... for 5 stickers that I sent him. If you ask me hecz is a cool ass mutherfucker! From what I hear and what I've read here he started a passaround book for that kid virus... y? I dunno>? charity? I dont think so that's just the type of guy he is! he showed me a pic of what he was sending that guy Fiend and I said "what the fuck for?" he said.. he cant get some of this shit in england... look at the people that send him stickers... they are not your typical writers... You fuckers wish ya'll had his connect and his collection... LOOK @ THE FACTS!!! DON'T HATE JUST TO HATE. IN HIS OWN WORD!!

peaS!

YO MELK

YEAH, HIT ME UP ON AIM OR ON EMAIL, BUT PLEASE, IF I DONT GET THEM OUT TO YOU IN A WEEK DONT ASK ME TO BATTLE YOU.

HAHAHA HECZ!!! I was just playing about the whole sticker thing. Haha. I typed in "Just Kidding" with an "arrow" in front of it and it never showed up... Umm... I don't have any sticker s to trade with you. I don't have any stickers at all. But if you would send me a sticker [y'know, with the exception that I don't have shit] then that would be fuckin' great. A week? Damn, that's too fast. I wouldn't even mind getting it at the end of the month. Oh, and I don't know your AIM or email address.

HECZ, what's your sn? You seem like a pretty cool person.

My aim sn = bboyxlonglegs

Aight PEACE. Sorry for the confusion and me fucking around in my other post.

http://www.classbrain.com/artholiday/uploads/tombstone.jpg'>

RIP NANDO ONER> ha ha ha

here ya go start votin everyone..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00337776f00000011.jpg'> ABORT (WINNER) COUGH....

http://gator.uhd.edu/~brioo001/stickaz/coma.jpg'> EL NANDOER.. h aha h no chance...

yo abort how long did it take u to do that? ima have to rock some serious sketches.. i'll post up my 3d,, stuff is crazy none the less. my 3D takes me more than 2 days.. pretty wierd man..