Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: EVERYONE CHECK THIS OUT!!

Originally posted by HECZONER

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309265f00000071.jpg'>

PICK THE WORD PUSSY!! BACK UP ALL YOUR TALK!! TOY ASS BITCH

EVERYONE ON THIS SITE WORSHIPS UR TOY ASS LIKE SOME SORT OF GOD! ONLY DORK AND CISTE WOULD EVER BE PICK OVER YOU! THIS SITE NOT BOUT WHO GOOD YOU ARE ITS ABOUT HOW YOU KNOW! YOU BEEN HERE LONGER SO KEEP TALKING BITCH!!!:lol: LOOK HOW CHILDISH YOU ARE POSTING ALL THESE HANDSTYLES WOW LIKE IF I CARE WHAT YOU SAY PHUCK YOU!

Um, i didnt read much of this thread. I dont like to read. But how does Hecz deserve extra respect? Sure, he's big in this little paperchase sticker scene, but whatever. I dont know the guy. It just seems he does have a lot of people on his dick. Same with dork. These 2 are like gods here. i click on Paper Chase and its like entering another dimension. Again, i dont like to read, so let me know if i dont know what im talking about.

Originally posted by Scrabble

Um, i didnt read much of this thread. I dont like to read. But how does Hecz deserve extra respect? Sure, he's big in this little paperchase sticker scene, but whatever. I dont know the guy. It just seems he does have a lot of people on his dick. Same with dork. These 2 are like gods here. i click on Paper Chase and its like entering another dimension. Again, i dont like to read, so let me know if i dont know what im talking about.

yeah he does deserve extra respect. once your nuts drop you'll realize.

haha he only sent me a few. and young buck, im keepin the sweep team, why, because noum needs at least one decent writer with him, instead of all toys. i ride no nuts, only show respect. your age is showing.

ALSO--->edit: i want to battle you also, just to show you that your not as good as you think.

Originally posted by Pale216

Is there any place for another character battle to go.

If So let me get down, if not Don't worry about it.

peace.

Hecz im doin throwie now i've done a couple chossing for the best now the pieces ill get to when i have time i dont wanna put up crap! When im ready ill let you know!

Pale yea man if you want to battle a specific someone just contact them and let me know info!

Originally posted by ActivRok

yeah he does deserve extra respect. once your nuts drop you'll realize.

Hahahaha, top drawer, top drawer homie. If and when i grow some nuts i will surely contact you right after i get off the phone with my doctor. You can count on that. Until then, i dont think anyone on this board...or anyone in the world deserves EXTRA respect. And if they do, dont count on getting it from me. Do you give Hecz extra respect because he runs some paperchase sticker sweatshop, and has a bunch of people sending him shit? Do you even know that nigga?

I like the background and words in your straight letter!

Now i did say THROWIE not STRAIGHT LETTER!

AND EVERYONE IN HERE ALREADY KNOWS WHY YOU DID A STRIGHT LETTER AND NOT A THROWIE! So IMA GO AHEAD AND DO A STRIGHT LETTER Just like you did!

Me:

Damn hecz isnt mad anymore

LOL ight lets also do throwie battle with colors!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You:

THROWIE... I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!

he's right~!

Originally posted by Scrabble

Hahahaha, top drawer, top drawer homie. If and when i grow some nuts i will surely contact you right after i get off the phone with my doctor. You can count on that. Until then, i dont think anyone on this board...or anyone in the world deserves EXTRA respect. And if they do, dont count on getting it from me. Do you give Hecz extra respect because he runs some paperchase sticker sweatshop, and has a bunch of people sending him shit? Do you even know that nigga?

I dont deserve extra respect. I really dont! and I dont want it from any of you really... I'll get respect the right way soon enough! in the mean time i'll play around with some sketchin'.... i get my ups regardless.

Re: he's right~!

Originally posted by HECZONER

I dont deserve extra respect. I really dont! and I dont want it from any of you really... I'll get respect the right way soon enough! in the mean time i'll play around with some sketchin'.... i get my ups regardless.

see, i know that! Im not saying i dont respect you at all, i dont even know you. Its just that he's (Activ) talking in code or something. He cant be serious....wait. Who are really Hecz (if thats your real name)? Did you invent post-its or something?