Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How would anyone know if someone is doing an outline for 15 minutes?

I say, if you want to battle someone who uses pen. I say battle either "ASTISM" (something like that) OR "BLOODKOT(SKAB).

OH YEAH TARGETONE:

Do you still want to go through with our so called "battle" ? I keep on IMING you about it but you never respond. Remember, our word is "shithead".

p.e.a.c.e.

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

How would anyone know if someone is doing an outline for 15 minutes?

I say, if you want to battle someone who uses pen. I say battle either "ASTISM" (something like that) OR "BLOODKOT(SKAB).

OH YEAH TARGETONE:

Do you still want to go through with our so called "battle" ? I keep on IMING you about it but you never respond. Remember, our word is "shithead".

p.e.a.c.e.

I got your IM's but I was away at a graffiti Jam in Pittsfield MA. If i remember I told you that..... anyways I just got back....so you've spent how many hours if not days working on a "SHITHEAD" outline? come on tell me!!! :)

all you have to do is have someone make up a word and come back 15 mins later with a outline. done in PEN. Yes you can spend all day and night on an outline. thats all fine but lets make it harder. the reason i said PEN no pencil is to make you think a little bit more on your letters. trust me it's fun. Rock it!

Originally posted by Targetone

how about rocking something with a PEN "ONLY" give the person....hmm say 15mins to rock a outline? Also if anyone rocks a outline with a pencil they can not enter. :)

judges will be everyone. make it a poll and see what kids think. this is really gay right now.

You battle can be an everyone chooses but as far as the tournemnt rounds the judges pick the winner. Cause People may win easily and it wouldnt be fair if

Your friends with many members on the site, they will vote for you!

People just dont like you, will not vote for you!

Maybe you voted for yourself if you have many more screennames!

And thats why we have judges for the official tournements!

Originally posted by BASF

what if everyone who looks at this thread submits a word, the same word, and we'll see how many different variations will come out of that and then judge an overall don?

Good idea but the offical battles cant be like that because many people i can imagine will sumbit stupid words so this thread will be filled with more single words that anything! but if you want to have fun battles with peeps and try it out thats cool or open up a new battle thread wih your rules! I'd battle with your ideas

Originally posted by T E A S E R

PHYNE-

how about...

SICK?????????????????????

ive been in a horrible slump lately, wish i was sick... hahaha...

that cool?

i dont really care about colors, i might use a few, cant really see them anyways with my shitty camera... mostly black and a few colors... no characters, and yea thats good to go...

aim name- ibteaser

lets give it 2 days, 3 tops before posting...

ok teaser sounds good {sick is the word} i wont color to much or any of that...i also own a shittified camera so until next time......peace oh yeah aim= kast79 holla atcha boi

Originally posted by StarzAbove

Good idea but the offical battles cant be like that because many people i can imagine will sumbit stupid words so this thread will be filled with more single words that anything! but if you want to have fun battles with peeps and try it out thats cool or open up a new battle thread wih your rules! I'd battle with your ideas

yeh i thought about starting a new thread but then this is the battle thread so we might as well have all the challenges in here.

about people submitting stupid words, I imagine ppl would just look dumb if they posted unrelated shit.

if anyone is interested post your PROPHETS outlines...any style/colours/theme.

it'll be interesting to see all the variations.

Re: WHO WANTS SOME!!!

Originally posted by eL n@Nd0e®

YO this is my homeboy relics stuff put him in a battle...

relics

or put down homeboy color

*FART*

come back with your shit not someone elses--also would be funny burning someone online *chuckle* *chuckle* that has no clue you put them out like that. go back jack.

lol

Re: Re: WHO WANTS SOME!!!

Originally posted by whatajerk

*FART*

come back with your shit not someone elses--also would be funny burning someone online *chuckle* *chuckle* that has no clue you put them out like that. go back jack.

lol

Hmm naw im cool.. i found my calling as a person who purely benches and promotes shows.. no need to get involved in actual graff...

check

www.houstongraffiti.com check and see what we have to offer. and with so many writers why do u need one more... ima at pure chill.. i'll post something up soon WHATAJerk.. duece out the rizoof