Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'll say it again...

At one point and many points not to long ago, there were fucken sick people battling it out! I remember logging on and I was WTF! It was crazy then because no one dominated every battle was hard to choose. Everyone carried a popular vote. Then toy's and the new heads started to cry every time they lost. Bitched and moaned about this and that... Slowly the dope heads all left and stop checkin in the Battle Thread! I've noticed that now days there are a couple of heavy hitter that will battle. Then they see the bitching and complaining then they leave. Then it happens again and again... Not saying that their isn't anyone dope on here right now, but if your offended then maybe your in the wrong thread! Don't take this statement personal, just learn from the past and make the thread dope again.

Popularity normally means the person is dope. Not to many popular toy's. I think everyones worried so much what everyone thinks! Battle... You win good. You get smoked good. Either way just try and progress. That's what it should be all about.

Sorry Bruh, but i gots to disagree with you on this.

I straight burned the fuck outta nikkas on here, and they vote for the toy shit. I aint mentioning no names on who I battled. They straight up got the popularity vote though.

Thats wrong on their behalf, and them fuckin toys know this but will deny the shit outta it. They need to go to the toy battle thread with that garbage.

Yall know who yall are. Just because certian toys be spamming with wack outlines on here fronting like they the shit, and trying to be buddy, buddy with others, they get the vote. Peep science on that Newk. You'll cee.

Respect. Peace.

And trust me sun, I love this graff shit, other nikkas be ruining it for heads like me.

And i would like to battle good writers on here.

I cant be on this with these toys. TOYS PLEASE GO TO THE TOY BATTLE THREAD... LIKE BOMBING SCIENCE, call ya selves advance toys if anything.

optick. seriously. you have a good style (not that original though... :rollseyes:) but if you dont like how shit goes down in here- DONT BATTLE. youre bitching wont change anything, im sorry, cuz this is the fucking internet.

no one wants to hear it anymore

Edog, not for nothing, but I aint got nothing against you, or any one on here. Just because I got a valid point duz not mean you all can try and jump me like this.

Yall know the deal.

Yall just high jacking this battle shit,plus yall gassssssed the fuck up.

Seriously, You people in here need to stop gassing these toys up like this. I WILL STRAIGHT MURDER YALL.

With your so-called original style EDOG.

And on the reals, I WILL BURN THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR CORNY DIRTY HANDS WANNA BE ASS JUST TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW YOU AND YOUR CORN BALL ASS GROUPIES NEED TO GET TO THE TOY THREAD.

LAST COMMENT YOUR TOY ASS WILL HEAR FOR NOW... DONT PROVOKE ME.. FUCKIN TOY.

OK, here it comes....

THESE TOYS; "WHY DONT YOU BATTLE ME THEN, WHERE's YOUR WORK" BLAH BLAH BLAH...

SPA, SPAM, SPAM....

Your toy shit is not passing inspection by me.

And you got the never to call me out and say my style is unoriginal?

Get on my level first, then talk that shit. You cant even come close to mystyle.

At least I am initial, and give credit to where its due.

NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY ART MOTHUH FUCKUH!

LIVE WITH IT.

with your same old uneven crooked garbage.

I am calling you out on a one on one battle EDOGG.

you choose the word, with ya over rated ass.

I'll say it again...

At one point and many points not to long ago, there were fucken sick people battling it out! I remember logging on and I was WTF! It was crazy then because no one dominated every battle was hard to choose. Everyone carried a popular vote. Then toy's and the new heads started to cry every time they lost. Bitched and moaned about this and that... Slowly the dope heads all left and stop checkin in the Battle Thread! I've noticed that now days there are a couple of heavy hitter that will battle. Then they see the bitching and complaining then they leave. Then it happens again and again... Not saying that their isn't anyone dope on here right now, but if your offended then maybe your in the wrong thread! Don't take this statement personal, just learn from the past and make the thread dope again.

What he said..^^^^

Used to be fun back in the days..

-Onheres

-Starzabove

Few others...

KillOrDie v. Royl (Itch) 5 - 0 KILLORDIE WINS

KillOrDie v. Paid v. Entyr (SMOKER) 5 - 4 - 3 KILLORDIE WINS

KillOrDie v. DaesOne v. Hokus v. PearlPaint (Cemo) 5 – 0 – 0 - 0 KILLORDIE WINS

KillOrDie v. Msa v. Limit v. Beelkaemoney (Street) 5 - 4 - 1 – 0 KILLORDIE WINS

KillOrDie v. Waters v.Starzabove v. Beelkaemoney v. HofBl v. Abel v. Original R (Bullet) 5 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 – 0 KILLORDIE WINS

KillOrDie v.Ebaddestofthemall v. GucciCondom v. Abel v.BeerXxx v. HofBl v. Limit v. Beelkaemoney v. BlistaCompact v. JerseyEase (Spark) 5 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 KILLORDIE WINS

well actually im not known for letters at all - so the robotech was huge for me.

Im not sure if you read earlier, but I am sitting out of the thanksgiving battle. One that I would have loved to do. But yea thanks for the respect.

Here's my question...

Would you like a thread that pushes the competition, that attracts dope cats that are trying to take eachother out. A thread that people knows that the competion is sick and that if you go to it your gonna see some ill shit!

or...

Would you like a thread that dope cats stop by, take a look and see toys in it, nothing of quality, and never coming back! A thread that everyone know is a joke! Oh kind of like how the last thread ended...

Tell me this... How may times would you go to see a bunch of crapy football players play football? And how many times would you go watch a NFL game? Were trying to make this thead the NFL baby. Hahaahahaaaaa

LOOKING AT THE OLD BATTLES I FOUND THIS^^^^ PROPHETIC!! ( about 100 pages back

anything that is done on a computer to battle. is not worthy

optick has posted so much shit that has been done a computer.

and so has a lot of other people.

hands only.

why do you let people get under your skin when they talk shit

you are just doing exactly what they want you to do.

getting pissed.

the way this thread was set up where it was like this person battling this person and shit like that as kill or die shows made this thread like holy shit because you could weed people out of the thread and now half the shit is spam and people talking i mean i think that someone should take it back to the way it was and the mods should delete some of the bullshit spam and shit like that (i know its time consuming) but it would make the thread better but thats just my 2 cents

Honestly...

Optick...

you are one of the larger reasons this thread has gone downhill so quickly.

and its not your work im referring to, because i like your work a lot for the most part.

its just... you.

if anyone is waiting for me to come back to this thread,

know that i am just waiting for the retards to fade away before i decide to return.

Peace.

*waits for ignorant and retarded responses*

Popularity normally means the person is dope. Not to many popular toy's. I think everyones worried so much what everyone thinks! Battle... You win good. You get smoked good. Either way just try and progress. That's what it should be all about.

^word up...

put all the booty chatter aside...

just post up a sketch and wait for the outcome...

im almost done with my DIME sketch anyway...

Honestly...

Optick...

you are one of the larger reasons this thread has gone downhill so quickly.

and its not your work im referring to, because i like your work a lot for the most part.

its just... you.

if anyone is waiting for me to come back to this thread,

know that i am just waiting for the retards to fade away before i decide to return.

Peace.

*waits for ignorant and retarded responses*

AND THUS THE INGNORE LIST WAS INVENTED! ;)