Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is insane30, been on 12oz for a while now and seeing starz leave sucks....dude made this thread work day in n day out. i hate to say it but, this thread is shit without him. hope im wrong...................is it just me or can i count the 1+ years people on this thread on like 2 hands.....wat hapened to da good ol days......im out, late

ay we should do a battle for starz, that guy kept this place going for a long time and i dont know how its gonna work without him.

everyone better be down for this

I'M DOWN FOR SUURRE WHATS THE RULES AND WHAT NOT ON THE BATTLE?..

Hate to see starz leave he held this shit down for so long it will be imposible to replace him...but edogg you should try and take over..just a thought :)

this is insane30' date=' been on 12oz for a while now and seeing starz leave sucks....dude made this thread work day in n day out. i hate to say it but, this thread is shit without him. hope im wrong...................is it just me or can i count the 1+ years people on this thread on like 2 hands.....wat hapened to da good ol days......im out, late[/quote']

yea no doubt..i remember when i 1st got here.. madd good heads but everytime they re did the board madd heads would be out..shits wack..