Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

no i am sorry,

E is for pussies and so are raves,

and that is not photoshoped at all it is under a black light.

who sed my life was important? you did.

i dont have shit to prove.

ahh shux, i wish there was something i could do to prove my courage

internet drawing battles? haha

u want to know how to get better? don't do E, and THINK . . .

then not than . . .

moron

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ooooohh im a faggot?, there u go, please i dont want u to go more indepth about your sad life or the shit u do to cope with your sad graff but please dont take graff or hip hop as a joke. It is something that needs to be nutured and maintained for the inner city youth. just think you E-tarded junkie. don't slit your wrists yet . . . you can always join the army or some other crazy move to flip the script.

smoke weed no ex mayb like twice a year but no raving NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fuck there ya go again saying peoples way of living is wrong because its differant from yours. he's a raver who's done E, youre a prick whos into hip hop. i sketch all day every day and lots of my sketches dont get painted, you dont sketch anything unless it WILL get painted. yet we're the ones who are going about everything the 'wrong way'. listen buddy, there is no wrong way to be who you are and maybe you think youre this saint of graff but ya aint so drop this whole 'my way or the highway' bullshit.

fuck there ya go again saying peoples way of living is wrong because its differant from yours. he's a raver who's done E' date=' youre a prick whos into hip hop. i sketch all day every day and lots of my sketches dont get painted, you dont sketch anything unless it WILL get painted. yet we're the ones who are going about everything the 'wrong way'. listen buddy, there is no wrong way to be who you are and maybe you think youre this saint of graff but ya aint so drop this whole 'my way or the highway' bullshit.[/quote']

irrelevant, but E puts holes in your brain. its not me who made the rules it just the standard set by people in the past, why even start if it wont amount to squat?

the market is flooded;

i'm tryna rid of the dilettantes.

and yes i am a prick and i do always have to have the last word thats my nature and i assume the nature of all real writers.

hey i'll battle ya hopefully more people will get in this too.

word... RITES

due whenever i'll have mine later today/tomarrow.

full color

peice

alright cool..

thanx.

well just make the due date this sat.

ill have it tommarrrow.