Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you still suck' date=' yes take your time sucking, sucker. this shit aint even battles no more, i aint checking back on this shit no more so pm me when u think of something . . . sucker[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH this hassss to be the most FUCKING retarded son of a bitch on 12oz...ARE U FUCKING kidding...dude you are sssooo lame that shit isn't even kinda funny if you want to make a joke post some of your graff on here...cause i know we would all get a good laugh at that one...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH this hassss to be the most FUCKING retarded son of a bitch on 12oz...ARE U FUCKING kidding...dude you are sssooo lame that shit isn't even kinda funny if you want to make a joke post some of your graff on here...cause i know we would all get a good laugh at that one...:rolleyes:

i have some graff on this. i am better than u are, i havent seen your shit but i am better than u are. Assumption is dumb isn't it? Go on talk aobut shit u do not know. i wasnt talking to you but will u still lick my ballsssssssssssssss?

i wasnt talking to u but u suck too Taps or wutever your name wus i was talking to edoog cus he initiated some bullsht that i cant stand to take. sucka

'edoggg' is a she if youre tryin to be all PC here and i kinda see a three way battle goin down. are you in shithead? i throw in taps cuz youre being a dick to him too and i'd love to see him serve you and shut you the fuck up.

:rolleyes: cali can eat a dick

HAHAHA I like how you throw that in...It's always hella funny when folks come on here and say shit like "I know I'm better at graff then you" but then you when you ask to battle them they say fuck paper take it to a wall I'll serve you! :shakehead: come on now homie if you're good on a wall then your better on paper...I'm down for that battle any day..and I'm not a sucka believe that..so whats it gunna be dude?

p.s. sorry about not posting up my boist battle I'll have it up soon edogg :cool:

yea..battle someone..don't just post a 1' date='000 random pics of shit you drew...try the new sketch thread for self promotion..no diss just the truth...[/quote']

do affense takin.. your right... and i know its the battle thread..

i just knew that i would get a negitive comment by some one and then i could battle them...

bump tapsr.. i like your shit.

:cool:

the state of graff art is in shambles . . . with no MTA and all white kids doin it there is NO style, u kids no nothing of wild style, only child style for u all. I was on this shit like less than a year ago and everyone on here hated on my style, yall got your friends to vote for u and shit. the world in going thru a strange phase where satan and ignornce is a dominating force and when that shit has control the art sucks and the people are dumb. may b

if i do "battle" on this shit how will i know this thread wont boycott my shit again? u see, to u it isnt about style, it is politics, and it is such a 12 oz thing to do when u wanna battle someone and you hate the shit out of it to teach him a lesson and to uplift the toys. hate hate hate hate hate

the state of graff art is in shambles . . . with no MTA and all white kids doin it there is NO style, u kids no nothing of wild style, only child style for u all. I was on this shit like less than a year ago and everyone on here hated on my style, yall got your friends to vote for u and shit. the world in going thru a strange phase where satan and ignornce is a dominating force and when that shit has control the art sucks and the people are dumb. may b

if i do "battle" on this shit how will i know this thread wont boycott my shit again? u see, to u it isnt about style, it is politics, and it is such a 12 oz thing to do when u wanna battle someone and you hate the shit out of it to teach him a lesson and to uplift the toys. hate hate hate hate hate

Not so much...people usally refer to"style" means they don't have very much...the votes don't mean shit...If you post some stuff up and its dope...then its dope no matter who looks at it (toys, kings, random ppl)..fuck the votes if I dig your shit then i'll give you props...no matter what..and if it is "online beef" then you battle on paper...no one is going to where ever the fuck you live to burn your ass on a wall...so post up or shut up

and two things for you visual::

1) everyone hated you when you were here the first time cuz you were an asshole. remember? hm maybe you forgot that part. no one formed 'alliances' against you or sabatoged the voting on arbitrary battles. fuckin paranoid mother fucker aint ya.

2) if this thread hurts your feeling so much, if 12OZ brings out the 'sorry state of graff', if it just makes you wanna cry............. what the fuck are you doing here anyways?

just fuckin battle you bitch. im not gonna hop on a plane to come see you ya dumbass. and i doubt you have anything better to do with your time so toss up a word because i cant see any reason for you to come back to the battle thread, except to battle. hm.

i already wage jihad with my aerosol sword, far to busy to draw some shit out cus a girl told me to. i'll look for your shit, wut u write? edoggg ?hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thats how we battle from now on, or atleast thats how i think the battles should be . . .

something on paper and something from the streets . . .

u gotta do something ill, anything, anyword. just burn.

if u wanna call someone out then do the same word

niggas will know wuts up

what the fuck?

that shit is gay as fuck...

it looks like my pieces when im on E and at a raver...

it looks photoshopped on the wall.

oh and if your too busy to draw somethimg than how do you get better?

and how the fuck do you find time (in your extremely important life) to sit on your computer and talk cyber shit...

it sounds like your a pussy and wont battle...