Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

yea no doubt..i remember when i 1st got here.. madd good heads but everytime they re did the board madd heads would be out..shits wack..

yea man for real, u know uve been on 12oz a long ass time wen u can remember wen there was no website, just a redirect to the forum...haha, What you know bout that!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well shit. im gonna get off my ass, draw up the one on one with taps, a peice for the starz battle, and post my music theme peie then im probablyt out of here too. first this jacked up new webpage format now starz leaves... this thread is gonna die.

bitch u best respect starz nigga!!!! hell no dere aint no battlez now nikkuuh!!!!!!.........hahahaha jus playin wit u b. yea starz started this shit and kept it going forever! there would be no battle thread witout him. as for now, u can post sumtin but i doughbt its gona work out...peace

shit. i was worried. the way you guys were talkin about Starz i thought he died so i went back a page. thanks for keeping it up for as long as you did starz. i'm sure a lit of toys got their game up thanks to this thread.

so a 'STARZ' battle is it? whats the deal with colors, straight letter/piece/throwie? what's he criteria.

on another note: my computer is way too slow to do this shit, but i would suggest that for whoever takes over to copy and paste the rules and let everything run it's course and then follow suit of Starz in the past. it'll take up time, but it's not hard.

p.s. thanks again starz.

Big ups STARZ!...

you held it down homie!

Can't say i blame you for moving on.

I'm sure it's a lot of work and little payback

for the effort....it is much appreciated though.

Always had fun, excercising my styles against other cats.

Did some of my favorite joints in this thread.

Peace Kid....stay up!

On a side note.

ANYONE WANNA DO AN ALPHABATTLE.

YOU PICK THE LETTER,

NO COLOR,

5 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE LETTER.

BEST SET OF 5 WINS

WHO'S DOWN?

Big ups STARZ!...

you held it down homie!

Can't say i blame you for moving on.

I'm sure it's a lot of work and little payback

for the effort....it is much appreciated though.

Always had fun, excercising my styles against other cats.

Did some of my favorite joints in this thread.

Peace Kid....stay up!

On a side note.

ANYONE WANNA DO AN ALPHABATTLE.

YOU PICK THE LETTER,

NO COLOR,

5 DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE LETTER.

BEST SET OF 5 WINS

WHO'S DOWN?

yeah im down for that. thats really hard to decide one letter. i really enjoy doing E's and theres a lot you can do with them so if thats cool let me know. but maybe do G? F? I? i dont know, but let me know which one youre down for.