Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID-ASS BITCHES!!! U DUMB FUKEN MORONS NEED TO THINK B4 U TYPE! EVEN BETTER YET.. THINK, GO BACK A FEW PAGES, READ ALL THE OTHER STUPID SHYT U TALKED ABOUT EVERYONES SHYT, THEN THINK again ABOUT WAT U R ABOUT TO TYPE, AND LISTEN TO HOW FUKEN HYPOCRITICAL AND STUPID U WOULDVE SOUNDED!! -WELL... WAIT, U DIDNT DO ANY OF THAT SHYTT SO U FUKEN SOUNDED STUPID ANYWAYS!! ALL U DUMB BITCHES NEED TO FUKEN WISE UP...!!

-this is to anyone who talks all that shyt about too much extra shyt hiding the UGLY letter structures in the pieces, OR CRITICIZES ANYONES SHYT ON HERE IN ANYWAY WHEN THEY CANT DO ANY BETTER(and simplez arent even worth the post, theyre just bombs that u wasted all ur time tryin to make nyce) i say, the only shyt that i SEEN so far that should even talk is: hulazilla, HECZoner, ASERT, Propaganda, spellbound, & revise(plebian rock)- and yes im mainly talkin about onesecondple, cuz his comments r FUCKING IRRITATING...

-props to everyone whos battlin without critizism, its dope to hear "ur shyt looks ill" rather than... u need to work on this.. and ur letters r ugly cuz of that...

-and as for that battle with revise and spellbound.. both of ur guyses pieces r fuken wAAAAAAAY dope!! but im feelin revise's piece a lil... --MAD PROPS ON THAT WHOLE BATTLE THOUGH, BEST PIECES IVE SEEN ON HERE IN QUITE A WHILE....!!

Originally posted by hUlazilla

what if that is revise.. and damn.. is you guys hating on faint.. sheit.. that is tight.. i know thats my nigguh n all but damn.. it is hella nuts.. just how are you guys judging this.. kay kay.. anyone of you wanna battle.. word is.. ummm bakoe.. peice it.. non of this drawing.. paint it.. no ditches.. out in the public.. as much and any colors you want.. thats how graff battles should be.. anyone wanna take me up on this say the word..

one vote for FAINT.. one vote for NESK.

hula.. 116, tsk:king:

yo anyone wanna battle me? its just a friendly battle..with paint

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID-ASS BITCHES!!! U DUMB FUKEN MORONS NEED TO THINK B4 U TYPE! EVEN BETTER YET.. THINK, GO BACK A FEW PAGES, READ ALL THE OTHER STUPID SHYT U TALKED ABOUT EVERYONES SHYT, THEN THINK again ABOUT WAT U R ABOUT TO TYPE, AND LISTEN TO HOW FUKEN HYPOCRITICAL AND STUPID U WOULDVE SOUNDED!! -WELL... WAIT, U DIDNT DO ANY OF THAT SHYTT SO U FUKEN SOUNDED STUPID ANYWAYS!! ALL U DUMB BITCHES NEED TO FUKEN WISE UP...!!

-this is to anyone who talks all that shyt about too much extra shyt hiding the UGLY letter structures in the pieces, OR CRITICIZES ANYONES SHYT ON HERE IN ANYWAY WHEN THEY CANT DO ANY BETTER(and simplez arent even worth the post, theyre just bombs that u wasted all ur time tryin to make nyce) i say, the only shyt that i SEEN so far that should even talk is: hulazilla, HECZoner, ASERT, Propaganda, spellbound, & revise(plebian rock)- and yes im mainly talkin about onesecondple, cuz his comments r FUCKING IRRITATING...

-props to everyone whos battlin without critizism, its dope to hear "ur shyt looks ill" rather than... u need to work on this.. and ur letters r ugly cuz of that...

-and as for that battle with revise and spellbound.. both of ur guyses pieces r fuken wAAAAAAAY dope!! but im feelin revise's piece a lil... --MAD PROPS ON THAT WHOLE BATTLE THOUGH, BEST PIECES IVE SEEN ON HERE IN QUITE A WHILE....!!

Not 2 sure is that a vote 4 revise?

Re: CHASE MANHATTAN ENDORSED MY MIC CHECKS

SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND!SPELLBOUND! now they are tied!

finally!!! this page has started makin this thread ill again...! all the actually dope PIECES r comin in again..! not the simplez that called pieces.. fucken maaAAAaaad PROPS to: Fate2*88, KRAUT, PlebianRock, & PlebianRock..! word yo ur guys' shyt is fuken dope! and ummm for ASERT, yo ill try to get my shyt in soon aight..

-and umm i think its propaganda!? whoever the fuk... i forget wat ur sn name thing is on here.. but ummm... -so wats the deal with that battle??

BLOCK u said by monday rite? well ummm yea jus dont forget, and no more moving it bak... cuz it was suppose to be friday but yea... an its suppose to be simplez rite??

oh yea an umm yo pleb rock, and all those other recent ill guys... i wanna battle one of u guys any of u, but it HAS TO BE colored this time..

i wanna see how much doper sum of them shytz would be when they got color on umm too! but umm if anyones down, get at me on aim: meikaoner

Guest Propaganda

Re: OH MY GOD! IT'S A DOUBLE ZOINK!!!!!!

Originally posted by KRAUT

boooom.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/kiskone/ZOINK.jpg'>

:D :D :D :D

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit Im way over my head with this one. Give me one more day and I will post tommorow. I have the outline but it is way too simple for that dude. I will complex it more if you don't mind cause I already know I lost. Is there two zoinks in there if im not mistaken?