Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gustoizm

handstyles give it away, not pointing fingers but stop copying letters and mismatching styles.. if you rock your own shit you will get better, dont try to impress kids on this thread.. :D

just in case your referring to me.. who the fuck are you, the graffiti police or what? mismatching style, cant you have more than one style? what the fuck!?:confused: get better? handstyle? i'm not claiming shit, but dont think i'm new to this..

Originally posted by 210006

just in case your referring to me.. who the fuck are you, the graffiti police or what? mismatching style, cant you have more than one style? what the fuck!?:confused: get better? handstyle? i'm not claiming shit, but dont think i'm new to this..

you;ll get lots of hate here, my suggestion, ignore it and do your own thing, thats about all i can say.........

Originally posted by wiseguy

dont get cocky.

obivusly you didnt notice the carcasem in this phrase it was just tp get ppl in combative mode i m still not in the position to burn ppl

any way pinup i m down for it

game on

or number dude .... if pinup is busy ill battle you

Originally posted by 210006

did i call you out?, did i quote ur image? i dont care if ur new to this, or if you've been writing since 1956.. doesnt matter who the fuck i am, i can be a toy, i can be a king, im stating an opinion in hopes to educate those in need. dont reply to me with bullshit..

Originally posted by gustoizm

did i call you out?, did i quote ur image? i dont care if ur new to this, or if you've been writing since 1956.. doesnt matter who the fuck i am, i can be a toy, i can be a king, im stating an opinion in hopes to educate those in need. dont reply to me with bullshit..

dont reply to me with this bullshit.. your not a toy, but you aint a king either.. your an internet trash talker!