Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wouldn't say too complex, just seems like its missing soul. all the technique is there but its almost like a sandwich that looks hella good but the bread is hard. it lacks passion for some reason. viper glad to see you back on this thread. always got those poppin colours.

i should have some new work up soon, music has been taking most my creation time these days. if you wanna hear what im about visit http://www.myspace.com/medl4

sorry for the shameless self promotion mods, no disrespct to the forum.

2318358134_f4122c3988_m.jpg.987390357db1d7d287e69779b9407caa.jpg

i wouldn't say too complex, just seems like its missing soul. all the technique is there but its almost like a sandwich that looks hella good but the bread is hard. it lacks passion for some reason.

i think they spent too much time on the unnecessary details and crap without looking at the bigger picture. you gotta take a step back and take everything in before you jump in and add a million hours of work. The hood and mask do not convince me. The illustration itself isn't very complex, its actually quite normal, but its lacking a lot that could bring it to that next level. composition, flavour, style, it all needs some work.

No offense abastraction, I certainly can't draw the way you do, so i have respect for you in that way, i just think you are capable of more.

you need to copy and paste the full url to the jpg.

Click "Full View" for whatever image you want to post here, scroll down and copy and paste the url from the "Grab the photo's URL"

to embed images on this forum the URL to the image needs to end in .jpg, otherwise it wont work.

then you just wrap the usual BBCODE img tag around it

img

(without any spaces)