Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

That asian girl with the XX over the mouth is stolen off line, nice way to straight rip some one else art work...., And your letters blow. Back to the toy section.

Hey, Amok.. I think that was directed towards you>

Are you not going to address that. ?

If it was copied, it was done poorly.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YA SPADER!!!!....I ALREADY SHUT THAT TOY KID DOWN!!...I DONT STEAL I KILL!!!...SO UNTIL I SEE A PIECE A WALL A TRAIN... A PLANE JUST SHUT THA FUCK UP TOY!!!...

SIK N ILL ASK ABOUT ME....CRYSTAL METH DID N GOT SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

AMOK SIK.........N AZ 4 THE CANVAS NOT FINISHED!!!.......DONT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH UR TOY AZZ TALK.......LOL

imho your graff stinks. but the blue aacrylics in the background show you have some knowledge about design. take the time and play with designs a bit more so you can get a clean flow down.

again just my opinion. So everyone in here thats up in arm i said something constructive wipe your clit off and chill out.

arguments seem to happen anytime someone says something more constructive then "bump"

YA SPADER!!!!....I ALREADY SHUT THAT TOY KID DOWN!!...I DONT STEAL I KILL!!!...SO UNTIL I SEE A PIECE A WALL A TRAIN... A PLANE JUST SHUT THA FUCK UP TOY!!!...

AMOK SIK.........N AZ 4 THE CANVAS NOT FINISHED!!!.......DONT CLUTTER THIS THREAD WITH UR TOY AZZ TALK.......LOL

u call ppl a toy but let us see ur shit and stop tlkin shit about ppl on the internet we all kno ur 2 much of a bitch 2 tlk shit on the streets and not a forum

shit kid, i dont check up on your post yet you dick ride me like i should be on here checking up every day. Your shits lame, your communication levels are that of a 12 year old asian wana be gangster, and your artwork is sub par. Dont front hard.

Keep up the rest of the art on this thread.

SERKIT has been on this for a little bit, and the development is obvious, I think your starting to put together a nice style that will look good when as someone said it gets a bit cleaner and the links work better...But all in all, I dig.

thanks man

appreciate the crits