Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^ what the fuck?? i mean nice composition of the skull but what the fuck did you use a paintball gun? thats crazy man

jajaja... i use a medium brush and oil paint, and a fine brush for some details... thanks for the coments and apologize for my english...

I got tired of maken shirts on request and I didnt have enough money have them preordered and shit ... so i put ruthless lifestyle on the back burner until i get shit poppen off with my art .. hey you never know if I could become a known artist then my clothing line should sell easier anyway.... plus theres all these do it your self shirt makin things out now ..

If you don't NETWORK as an artist then your going to fail.... unless your mad lucky lol ..

abstracts are easy .... i never knew .. lol I painted these three abstracts and the 3 koi fish in 1 night .. for a charity / anniversary event at nouvelle nail salon on marietta street in atlanta...

Bolt_series_paintings_002_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

koi_fishes_002_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

koi_fishes_001_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

koi_fish_002_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

Koi_Fish_001_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

My work is in Chris Nicholson's Salon In Kennessaw Georgia..

Chris_nicholson_salon_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

yea thats a new jimi... what can i say I like painting jimi .. he sells the easiest... lol this one is 25" by 48" HUGE!!!

Jimi_Hendrix_3_by_nomak_gfk.jpg

Unbrilla_paintingg_by_nomak_gfk.jpg