Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

Originally posted by EnoEzaf@Oct 15 2005, 06:09 AM

George Bush is a fuckin retard...but i agree it does suck...

Rushinsky; you need tol ook at a face and sketch it over and over to realize proportions and thing you attmepted to much detail without putting in the simplest proportions liek lip thickness nad shape and the dimension the eye has

yeah, im not that good wit faces, especially on a bigger scale(this one is just over 3 ft tall) but thanx anyways. just gotta keep at it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo 21006 hto shit in that sky...feels liek an outsider peice if you know what i mean liek a dude whos left out from the other people over to the right...

right now im plannign on doign some kind of sky nad this gives me some more good idea to base it on...

excpet mine will be dark blue red orange and purple and shit to make it a late sunset

Originally posted by JUSTONE@Sep 23 2005, 03:49 AM

good progress dcstylez,

liking that arrow piece from dawood,

and that fly stencil is sick as fuck!

Did this for my girlfriend's birthday - going to do a series

DSC01535.jpg

holy shit i just stared at that for like 5 minutes. i need to get one of those for my girl for xmas, any way you can make one with more room on the left so i can put a piece on it??

sure thing batman; just hit me up in PM and we'll talk bitness. BTW i live in the UK; won't be a problem, but may have an impact on the agreed fee (i'll be putting the 'greed' into 'agreed' - just kidding; it'll cost about $700 - just kidding)

I quite like autumn so I did a piece for it

DSC01642.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

streetfactory

that arabic canvas doesnt even say anything. at least if youre going to use other languages in your peices, let them

say something and don't show us how you went and googled arabic letters so you could slap some arabic letters up there to look all ethnic and what not.

alhumdullilah.jpg

not trying to clown you, man, just an encouragement to come correct. Do the research, learn the thing then , do the thing, mang.