underatted mcees

intercept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by intercept:

i got one thing to say i hate people sayin yea he use to be good but now his not.....he was never goood so you shut up dont start what you cant finsh fuck head(how can i repect someone that was on the cover of teen people)yea his hard core......his ryme sucks he cant do anything right..........i bet your goin reply with iam hip-hop......

You dont think he was ever good? Ever heard some of this shit..

Murder, Murder

Any Man

Scary Movies

What the Beat

all his verses on D12's album

Oh fuck it even alot of the shit on his albums are good. You might not like it but that doesnt mean he doesnt have skill. Hes one of the best lyrcists out there, underground or not.

Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

.......BUMPY KNUCKLES......

i agree with this guy...anyone heard the bumpy knuckles/freddie foxxx album what just came out?

i want it...also...i just reserved a copy of the new Dj red alert...i didnt think about it but a lot of old school dj's have been making really wack albums lately...if it sucks im going to kill the woman at the music store.

also---MF doom is sick

of course kool keith..but i wouldnt say he's "underrated"

i dont like Bumpy Knuckles at all... he sounds like he's trying to be too hardcore, i just don't like his style. MF Doom is a good producer but i don't like his style either... but i agree with whoever put L-Fudge... he's dope... LMNO too ... and Milano

• 2 years later...

old thread, but oh well.

most stuff on here isn't worht commenting on, so yeah..

and lord finesse is a wierd case. he does have some real fresh lyrics. he has his own basic flow... He's kinda of similar ro Diamond Shell.

however, he's kinda gay, and can come off kind of corny. the hardest i've ever heard him come was on trends of culture's off and on remix

adding to the list.. CVE, K-solo

Guest -MOE LESTER-

local frisco shit

all them cats from fillmoe, towerside, eddy, hp, got some sick knocks

young ace, guce, deo, fully loaded, bullys w/ fullys, san quinn, boo banger, fatality, fillmoe mafioso, its all some cutty shit hard to find in your local music store

but on a more popular basis, check out the Mob Figaz from oakland california, they sick....c-bo, ap9, some other niggas

Archived