THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a few sliced up cucumbers...and an expiramental dressing of:miso paste, hot lime relish, shoyu,rice vinegar...i would have made it the other way i usually make it but i didnt have any honey or sesame oil...its ok...im not really impressed with how it turned out....but it ok to eat....and i got some hard boiled eggs comin up...

yeah i saw that....sounded pret-ty awsome...i had some grilled talapia the other day....

right now, cus my eggs seemed a bit sandy, im eating sandwich consisting of:tomatos, cucumbers, herb mayo, lemon pepper, on garlic thyme(sp?) bread un toasted.....

indeed...

for dinner im having tomato basil pasta with a fresh tomato, onion, garlic sauce with some cheapo chicken strips in there all topped with shredded asiago cheese....mmmmm deliiiiishhh...

i sure could use some kind of an alcoholic beverage to wash it down with though....but for now, water....

herb may o is this spiced up mayo u can buy from trader joes or whole foods.....they have all different kinds....

a lil while ago i ate some pretty good take out...it was beef and chicken teriyaki, rice, and macaroni sald......and then i wen tto the homies house for one last party before ,my homegirl leaves for sd...i mad e afew quesadillas...and some noodles...and i had about two and a half forties and some vodka....im pret-ty drunk right now....some one hit me up on aim....blesedhed....cmooon man im damn bored...

Archived