THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for dinner i had: rice, eggplant marinated in shoyu/garlic/sugar/onion, and some home made fried chicken breasts....with a root beer....and for desert...i had a magnum fortie ouncerrrrr and a miller tre duce.....and then some vodka and root beer.....shaklablahblahblah....

Originally posted by space base

a sandwich with.........

-organic wheat bread(toasted)

-spicy mustard

-red onions

-fresh spinnach

-cherry tomatoes

-albacore tuna mixed with vegan mayonaise

chamomille and hibiscus tea

a glass of vanilla soy milk...

minestrone soup

2 really hot chile peppers....

ok..yesterday it we went to the homies house during the day for his birthday....gubbing aaall day....hes filipino so we had: pancit, rice, two different kinds of lumpia, chicken salad, pinacbet?, bbq ribs, bbq chicken, bbq fish, and a bunch of lil filipino pastries....and we even ended up having a big water baloon fight out in the street.....

then at dinner time...we went to the homies house for her going away party...and cus she sfilipino...we had pretty much more of the same things plus: some other kind of bbq chicken, some other kind of grilled fish....some more pastries....and these lil cut up caramel apples...

then we went back to the first homies pad to gamble and drink...drinks consisted of:magnum, mickeys, oe fortiiies....soco liters, jack liter....i think i might have seen a blunt or two making its way around but im not too sure....

all in all it was a fuckin good day....i feel fat....and dehydrated....and im getting ready to go to another friends house today for i dont know what but i know were gonna grubb!!!!

That's awesome... My dad's wife is Fillipino and she makes some of THE best food.... just like what you were talking about. She has these hot pepper plants from the Philipines... they look like small berriesk and they are hot AS FUCK!!! Very good... I love hotz.

for lunch I had a bacon cheese heart attack and fries..... w/ mug rootbeer....

I'm fixin to crack into my Heineys.:lick:

every one knows what sushi is right?....well a musubi is like sushi but the difference is musubi doesnt have the rice vinegar on that rice that sushi does...and instead of all that fancy stuff inside...it just was a slab of spam.....still a reeally good munchi....

and that wishbone italian dressing on the potato sounds good...we always use it to marinate chicken wings or shrimp....

Archived