[fun=lastnight]___{FIZZ}..OHH!..(what the?)..That's it..{BOOM}..OOOHHOOHOO___[/fun]

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.

waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa cry about someone hating on your little internet facade. i enjoy going in your threads about how your breathing again another day and learned to suck dick from joe crackhead down the street and posting LOTS of pictures...because i KNOW that you get pissed like a little the little cunt you are. hahahahaha.

its when you start ruining threads of people who have something WORTHWHILE to say that you go from being a joke to being a nuisance. hopefully you'll get banned soon enough though. cry your eyes out bitch.

and "please believe" im still laughing that you called me a "dirty tampon". what are you 12? hahaha....your 22. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

wow... I want to make a seal of approval!

I'm pretty sure you can hook one up for yourself. You have the skills.

*e-dit.

I spoke too late. For some reason it looks like the Fight Club logo too.

nothing surpasses mammero's shopping cart video. it has it all. but this might be a bit better if I could see whats going on. the audio is funny.

WHERES THE LAND SLED GNAR BAIL FOOTY?!?!? HUH?!?!? thats what we all want to know.... (directed at whoever it was who was talking bout it before)

Originally posted by ese

WHERES THE LAND SLED GNAR BAIL FOOTY?!?!? HUH?!?!? thats what we all want to know.... (directed at whoever it was who was talking bout it before)

hahaha, jesus christ, we never got any footage at night since it was too dark, but now that you've reminded me, i now have the motivation to go out some day soon and watch someone get killed...be on the lookout...

Archived