Caught Cheatin...

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr_president

if i was that dude i woulda stopped my car and gotten out, and been like:

"WHAT BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT! DONT MAKE ME FUCK UP MY PIMP HAND ON YOUR ASS!!!"

:lol:

:lol: :lol: ..i could imagine the look on your face when she comes back with a stronger pimp hand..ha ha

maybe he took off because he knows he has a serious temper and if in a physical situation he would have hit/hurt her.

2 times i came after my ex since we were in a serious fight, and he threw me back across the room on my ass (i'm small), and the other time I was pulled back by my very thick silver chain necklace, that left marks.

learned my lesson, i don't go near people when i'm mad or they're mad. i just take off out of the room, and deal with it later.

and why be with someone if you want to cheat on them? what is the point.

she had the "crazy eyes" going. when she first boxed him in she had this insane grin. That "I got you exactly where I want, you worthless sack of shit" look. like she had about 3 years worth of anger she was waiting to unload on him.

She was circling the streets hunting him when he took off...

I'm still laughing :D

Originally posted by old*824

the funny part to me is they were both dissing me until they seen eachother at which point i became important enough for one ex to flash on the other who flashed back and nearly get her ass beat. i do feel kinna bad for egging on one ex to throw her shoes at the other. and what even funnier is i ended up kicking around the corner from her house in san francisco two years later.

ahh....to be 19 again.

Archived