RIME, segunda parte...

El Mas Sucio De Todos

cant quite read any of those pieces on that crazy awesome prodo but i think i have a good idea..i like the icy blue ONE the best..great letters with COOL effects..obviously all the characters rock..i thought jeezus was gettin a bj from hooker..really diggin the hair on the far right...LOOT. (i like the rime piece a lil better than the sketch..i like the graffiti sketch just a lil better than the piece letters..i like the real g better..the sketch r..the real a..the sketch f..the real f..the sketch iti betta too..even though it is pretty darn close to the sketcheroo SMOKE DRUGS!)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bCooper3052-600x399.jpg

Freedom designs a tribute

bCooper25751-600x399.jpg

It has characters and letters from BLADE's many subway pieces.

bCooper25801-600x399.jpg

Work on the BLADE tribute wall begins by projecting Freedom's design and making an outline. Work continues through the night.

bCooper3071-600x399.jpg

RIME is called in from San Francisco at the last minute to paint it.

bCooper3555-600x399.jpg

RIME finishes painting the BLADE tribute wall in no time.

bCooper3691-600x399.jpg

RIME and BLADE.

bCooper3687-600x415.jpg

BLADE loves it!

bCooper3940-600x399.jpg

bCooper4904-600x399.jpg

• 3 months later...

Here is a full sheet of 20 stamps that I had custom made of one of my favorite JERSEY JOE art works. I have yet to use any of the stamps yet since most of my bills are now e-filed, but when I am ready for some damn snail mail I will be ready with my mother F-in Rime stamps. Boo Yaa. yadda yadda yadda...

156.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 8 years later...

Archived