Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
certski

i rock polo gear that dont drop till next year

Guest montanaman

the fact that there in a website...and you stole them..let me to believe theres a bunch of lazy ass miami niggas that dont bench and rather go steal flix off a site......thats pittiful go get chase a bit while ur in the yard getting flix or better yet go find a safe benching spot that atleast u could say these was rollin thru my town not thru some old homies web page .....this isnt nice nice at all....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I AGREE

the fact that there in a website...and you stole them..let me to believe theres a bunch of lazy ass miami niggas that dont bench and rather go steal flix off a site......thats pittiful go get chase a bit while ur in the yard getting flix or better yet go find a safe benching spot that atleast u could say these was rollin thru my town not thru some old homies web page .....this isnt nice nice at all....

THAT IS THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!:(

Originally posted by montanaman

the fact that there in a website...and you stole them..let me to believe theres a bunch of lazy ass miami niggas that dont bench and rather go steal flix off a site......thats pittiful go get chase a bit while ur in the yard getting flix or better yet go find a safe benching spot that atleast u could say these was rollin thru my town not thru some old homies web page .....this isnt nice nice at all....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UR A WANKSTA ill post somethangs

Guest montanaman

lame fuks.....:krunk: :yuck: :sick: :zombie: :zombie: :shook: :shook:

TO MONTANA MAN

the fact that u run ur mouth about shit you know nothing about makes u an ignorant fuck. these flicks were posted by the owner of the website, do you know how the flicks were gotten?? do you know anything about miami graff, i bet more than half the flicks in your stack from your "dope ass bench spot" come from dade county...fuckboy

chuq u better represent ur city playboy, let this fool know

KBTRUTH

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this