Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shor

Ok im back.. i worked onmore sketches.

keep it up. you'll get there. dont worry about the shit talkers . they had to start off somewhere too. but yea juswt work at it

I like that last one, except the hand..work on that as much as you do your style

The other ones I'm not too fond of..that first one does have potential, though..;)

yeah thanks a lot. on that 2nd one i erased that extra shit hanging off the S but didnt get a picture of it.. but yeah i kinda like that first style a little bit, needs some work.. but so does everything i do ;o)

well shit my last thread was full of mean stuff. ;o) i guess shit talking really motivates people or something.

yeah ill post more within the next couple days.

im feelin the second one. reminds me of a locals "harsh" when he was just comin up. erase that extra shit by the s or add it to the e. try to make your shit match on the ends, itll look better. the first one is a lost cause. the third one is tight but remove the ground effects and fix the "r"proportions proportions proportions.peace

stay up-

.LMS. last man standing crew

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400348941_001P.jpg'>

the O is kinda weirded out but i colored that over something else and it was hard to see the outline before i filled it and shit but whatever. paint pens.

sorry for the distant shot, if i got to close the flash would make a fucked up glare, and if i didnt use the flash it would be blury..

I like the one you did on your desk.

hehe, that's pretty much what my desk looks like too.

:freak:

this is something i did a long time ago on a wood board as my canvas and paint pens to do the little shit thing on the bottom.. says wildfrog if you cant read it, its shitty.. but i kinda dig the background, its a school project i had to make a quote.

some people dont understand graffiti isnt vandalism, its art!! if you do it right, ay?? maybe thats why my...nevermind...

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400348980_001P.jpg'>

dope background

its definately not vandalism if its on paper...it definately is if you are writing on other peoples shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this