a tease style thread....sorry...you don't have to click it

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can totally see myself kicking it with my boys ex and not expect anything or try anything. but it sounds like you are not sure of yourself, or if you would like to get down with him. and if thats the case and you were overly flirtatious or making moves of your own, things might happen and he might try his own thing, if its not already his plan.

1. Why are you so worried about what his intentions are? If you don't want to have sex with him, then you shouldn't be worried. Alcohol can cancel out former inhibitions; you need to consider how you are when you're drunk, and if this is someone you would have sex with. I don't think you can "blame it on the alochol", especially if you went into the situation knowing the conditions. A guy will do a chick 99% of the time if he's drunk. It comes down to whether or not she'll let him.

2. Tease. I've held back from jumping on the bandwagon, but damn. You say the stupidest shit ever. And wipe that dirty sanchez off your face; it just doesn't work with your cubic zirconia earring.

Archived