some of my book stuff w/ onorok & reke

niseNSF

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by cheerleader

... this was inspired by this style of piecing SAT.afu was doing in philly in like 93-94.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i lived the same life, yo on the real, i rember goin in2 FNKDLPHA!! by myself n making kair piece my BIRTH name EVERDAY in the summer of 93!!! i wasnt even a teenager, plus i looked at sat1 tearin the tables up, i honestly didnt fully understand what he was doing at that time!!!well eventually kair banned me from the store bcuz i never bought nothing really, also he was tires of writin my name everyday. OH WELL, i was younger than a juvenile then,,, tables have turned you know???? its mos def safe to say that there just 2 of the many OFFICAL OL HEADS WHO PAVED THE WAY 4 ME!!!!!!!!!

<---------dont listen 2 him, he just PISS drunk, comin from the bar, HE KNOWS NOTHING OF WHAT HE TALKS ABOUT, HES NOT REAL, HES LIVES A LIE!!!!!!!

feel me or hate me,,, it dont really matter to me!!!!!!!!:D <-------kenzo rambler orig. 87"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man... good to see some shit. nice styles.. you never give yourself credit enough when everyone else does.. caught some dope hands in soft hill the other day, new style.. not the old scribbles you used to do.. shit is always straight up bangin' .. we all miss you cheer. hah!

on another note:

nah remix =

easy there.. the jakes are watching this.. too many kids gettin haraased and hemmed here.

the kitchen is hot as hell here..

good stuff!

out ..

"sens" i appreciate the nice words, dood, but please refrain from telling me how to talk about graff. im well aware you and mikro and all those people think that there is some detective out there studying what you guys do online, but i hate to burst you bubble: theyre not. if you wanna be uber-secretive about things, dont let me stop ya...but please man, if ive been doing this for a good while longer than you, do you really think i need you to school me on how to roll? just do your thing and well be ok.

Originally posted by Rekal FDC

nise ur stuff is off the chain. nuthing but flava.... out of curiosity is there any relationship between nsf up north and the nsf crew here in florida??

we never heard of that florida nsf until like last year somone told me about them and reke said he heard about them. i dunno weve been around since like 92....and we never really cross paths (they seem more local than us?) but were not a crew that seeks out beef at all, so if theyre cool, were cool. MBER is living somewhere in that state and hes part of our nsf...so i dont know if that what you meant, but im assuming you meant that other crew that ive heard is in like miami or somewhere. 2 different crews. no beef on our side.

"sens" i appreciate the nice words, dood, but please refrain from telling me how to talk about graff. im well aware you and mikro and all those people think that there is some detective out there studying what you guys do online, but i hate to burst you bubble: theyre not. if you wanna be uber-secretive about things, dont let me stop ya...but please man, if ive been doing this for a good while longer than you, do you really think i need you to school me on how to roll? just do your thing and well be ok.

ok chief, no prob. always impressed .. since i caught your earliest shit back, back in the day..

i found a kero tag in a bar/diner by the ghetto bird on centre.. any idea how old that is?

Guest Good Morning Captain

yo GMC..i know kema dragged me over here like last week and was like telling me to post shit..and i like it ccuase its like forcing me to draw more. the only problem is we reeeally need to find a legal/chill wall in this city cause im tired of doing pieces in the dark all the time.

Im feeling that. Im gonna have more time to paint and look for spots as of TODAY. We should do that.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sensnsa

hey man... good to see some shit. nice styles.. you never give yourself credit enough when everyone else does.. caught some dope hands in soft hill the other day, new style.. not the old scribbles you used to do.. shit is always straight up bangin' .. we all miss you cheer. hah!

on another note:

easy there.. the jakes are watching this.. too many kids gettin haraased and hemmed here.

the kitchen is hot as hell here..

good stuff!

out ..

reke is right here...... he says :lol:

yes, i will never understand younger writers telling older writers how to handle bizness on the internet....oh well.

but yo tell rekey i saw flick of the right handed piece he did on thos autoracks for me....haha....you better get that cast off soon hombre.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived