some of my book stuff w/ onorok & reke

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CIPHER_one+Jan 16 2005, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CIPHER_one - Jan 16 2005, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Chad@Jan 11 2005, 06:25 PM

i dont like good charlote.... but your shit is really dope

you fuckin douchebag

[/b]

fuck you bitch i just said i didnt like good charlote cause if you look at nice's last sketch it says "my bloody valentine" wich is a name of a goodcharlotte song. You sound like some loser ass prep who shops at american eagle and

aberkrombie an bitch.

Originally posted by Mr. Chad+Jan 16 2005, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Chad - Jan 16 2005, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CIPHER_one@Jan 16 2005, 02:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Chad@Jan 11 2005, 06:25 PM

you fuckin douchebag

fuck you bitch i just said i didnt like good charlote cause if you look at nice's last sketch it says "my bloody valentine" wich is a name of a goodcharlotte song. You sound like some loser ass prep who shops at american eagle and

aberkrombie an bitch.

[/b]

Actually My Bloody Valentine is a band in itself, dick. SO, you're the "A&E bitch" who knows that phrase from some shitty pop band, and not from the actual origin.

In actuality I could care less if the reference is to Good Charlotte...but I'll be upset if that's what Niser was going for...

your favorite band sucks.

yeah, sorry for the short notice. i told dev about it not toooo long ago though. here's all the info. hope everything is well and you guys can make it!

4C4P5_blood.trans.fusion.jpg

lol i was gonna say, i have no clue what the good charlotte reference was to....

my bloody valentine is a band, and a good one.

ive never even heard a good charlotte song i dont think, isnt that one of those like eyeliner poppunk mtv garbage bands?

beardo, i havent heard from dever in a while, so i cant say for sure yet, ill try my best

we are gonna be out west in the spring hopefully well cross paths then

Originally posted by CIPHER_one+Jan 18 2005, 06:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CIPHER_one - Jan 18 2005, 06:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. Chad@Jan 16 2005, 11:07 PM

Originally posted by CIPHER_one@Jan 16 2005, 02:01 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Chad@Jan 11 2005, 06:25 PM

you fuckin douchebag

aberkrombie an bitch.

Actually My Bloody Valentine is a band in itself, dick. SO, you're the "A&E bitch" who knows that phrase from some shitty pop band, and not from the actual origin.

In actuality I could care less if the reference is to Good Charlotte...but I'll be upset if that's what Niser was going for...

[/b]

whatever man. Dont be a bitch i wasnt gonna let some dude call me a duchebag out of pure ignorance, he just sounded like fuck faces that i know that would say something like that and who i would consider to be ae bitches.. And i dont listen to "good charlote". And yea cheerleader good charlote is this stupid wack garbage band.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey nicer can i ask you one hting...i saw ur throwie on the first page and i ocultn help but see that it looks like it came form the same place as some miami cat down here SINER....hes the only perosn with the style down here and im not sayin either of u are biting or anything cuz i dnt think so but where was ur throwie influenced from???

id love an asnwer cuz this guys throwie is crazy and its like so weird compared to everything else down here...peace

• 3 weeks later...

yo what up nise, i got a flick of that shit you did when you came down to key west florida, that little shack right next to the airport. i was feelin that shit. i was amped to see that shit up for so long but it finally got buffed. shouts to the NSF crew. Blert$Aoc...

ACP

TGC

NSB

BIA

FEC

4D

The World....

Originally posted by InfamousOne+Jun 25 2005, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InfamousOne - Jun 25 2005, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-streetfactory@Jun 3 2005, 09:53 PM

When i get somke time im going to try to do a nise peice on paper just for fun, and then i'll post it up on here.

how about no.............

[/b]

how bout yes.

Archived