YAY OR NAY? ITS THA BIG -->GROMOLA<--

mr_president

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man i dont know, i dont think you should sit down and sketch with a crews style in mind...your just trying to be something your not...evolve on your own. and the picture is super fucking out of focus, it doesnt take a trained photographer to realize that you cant see detail of the drawing at all.

hahaha thanks guys see tease makes me look retarded and says shit, i said its weird like abstracty type shit i was just fucking around with shit it doesnt hurt to play with new things i didnt sit down and sketch with anyones style in mind i just kinda did what i thought would look cool and thats what came out. wether you like it or not doesnt matter cause its mine haha:o

i don't understand why you would even try to make an "abstract piece " or try to start piecing when you don't have a handstyle a throwie or just basic letters , you have to learn to walk before you run and you have to pay your dues . don't think because you call some shit abstract doens't mean it's not some toy shit .

Originally posted by kubrick

i don't understand why you would even try to make an "abstract piece " or try to start piecing when you don't have a handstyle a throwie or just basic letters , you have to learn to walk before you run and you have to pay your dues . don't think because you call some shit abstract doens't mean it's not some toy shit .

hahaha who the fuck are you? i dont have a hand or a throwie? or simples dude you dont know shit obviously cause this isnt my first attepmts at graff (been doing it for years as and ive been on here for awhile now) so please feel free to post some of your shit almighty one

Originally posted by yoink

the flick is really blurry, cant really make out what details there are, thats the only gripe i have. cant bash on someone just for sketching and trying out new things.

thank god someone who isnt a dick haha i mean fuck im not trying to say im king of this shit i just dont think its that bad for fuckin around trying something new and teaseola has to make me look retarded. i would make him look retarded but he needs no help haha (j/k big teaseola with your chrome pistola haha)

Originally posted by kubrick

dog you know who you talking about kid? you talking about tha MAN HIMSELF... the big GROMOLA...

you better watch yo step son, if you see this bleeding down your block, and all of a sudden cut the lights out, i suggest you run for your life bitch...

DRIVE BY MOBILE:

http://www.biumvirate.com/images/tease/car002.jpg'>

:mad:

Originally posted by WALE!pd

thank god someone who isnt a dick .....

on a side note, why such the long absence from here? youve been gone for some time if i remember correctly. anyways, this place fails at constructive crit, but in any medium or genre of art, sketching, leads to progressing so it should be a no brainer for anyone.

its blury but thats just the camera. who's to say this guys a toy? dose it look like he was like "hmm I think I want to do graffiti" and just bust this shit out in his first year or somthing. hell no your just at hater. I'm the toy diss me damit :D but on the net