The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ink,

try to post all your pics in one comment. it makes it nicer on the rest of us.

tatally digging the shot of the transient/gutter kids!

rage,

if you are ever in San Fransisco, my friend tells me that there is the "largest camera obscura in the world" there. She said it was really rad!

great pics...the only camera i have is a holga which i switch from 120 to 35 mm from time to time..i have a digital videocamera that takes digital stills but theyre crap.

just wondering if people are still into film and still recommend film..cause im planning on getting a fed5. its a russian lomo rangefinder (35mm)only $125 but extra money on film and prints and whatnot.

oh and i dont do my developing or prints..im planning on learning but there was this one lady at the film shop i talked to and she said not to waste my time because its being phased out.

opinions..???

rage,

if you are ever in San Fransisco, my friend tells me that there is the "largest camera obscura in the world" there. She said it was really rad!

I know about it, and have been out to SF twice. This was before I was really big into photography though.

I will check it out next time though.