The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that was a question for 'for placement only'.

lomo is a kind of camera.

vignetting is when the edges of a photo are 'softer'. usually it's a result of cheaper lenses. art school kids love it cause it makes boring shit more interesting.

loki,

does being wack somehow make you go faster?

the photo had zero photographic merrit, so obviously you were just looking for props on your work. that's not going to happen, sorry. please don't ruin their thread with complaining, just accept it. k thnx bai.

stricker bombing is fucking gay.

how's that?

just kidding.

yours:

P1090214_1NOISEREDUCE.jpg

mine:

edit.jpg

the difference: image>adjustment>curves

sticker bombing really is gay though.

id also suggest auto color (its too yellow) and also even more harsh levels of curves

that ones sick. idk what your subject int th photo is, if its the door everythings good but if its you, you might want to crop the right side to even out the space between the edge and the stairs. for all the autocrap its image>adjustments>auto color, auto contrast, auto levels and curves. the curves in that pic are great where they are imo

Can someone recommend a camera that fits this mold:

small, (so i can take sneaky public candids).

full manual ISO, focus, apature, exposure

shoots quickly/ minimal shutter lag

good image quality

good at capturing light extremes ( to be honest I don't even know if this is a variable in cameras , but whatever)

Looking at those parameters, they look sound pretty silly and superfluous but my mother found one that fit the bill perfectly in the Fuji Fine Pix f810 but they don't make them anymore because the consumers are stupid pieces of shit who want grainy stupid movie features and massive view screens. The successors all suck as a result

Suggestions anyone?

For Placement Only: are you using a lomo by any chance? i like the vignetting on certain shots.

im using a camera similar to the lomo.

olympus xa. less hype, better results.

it has apeture ppriority settings with focusing.

vignetting is when the edges of a photo are 'softer'. usually it's a result of cheaper lenses. art school kids love it cause it makes boring shit more interesting.

and its true,. cheaper lenses make boring shit more interesting. and i was an art school kid.

i like carrying around the point and shoot. easier and smaller than a ae-1.