The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by sans sheriff+Apr 5 2005, 02:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sans sheriff - Apr 5 2005, 02:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I send out an old school Polaroid camera (seen here), two new 20 packs of Polaroid 669 color film and a handmade book.

The deal is, you take two Polaroids with the camera and film given, paste them in your two designated pages in the book anyway you want.. paint on it, draw in it, do whatever.

Then it goes to the next person.

I've also said that it's fine if anyone wants to add more OTHER Polaroid pictures.. like 600 film, 500 film, etc.

[/b]

count me in! i just bought an sx-70 onestep and was itching to see if it still worked or not (it's a bit crusty). i bought some time-zero film since my girl can check out some old cameras at her school and one is an og sx-70 that i really want to take some flicks on. i'd love love love to try out that 220.

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Peanut@Apr 5 2005, 04:11 AM

nice pubic hair in the fourth one fr8lover :shook:

the gross thing is i used my friend's scanner, and had to scrape off what you see on that picture from the bed.

both the pill shots are pretty good...kinda like the cup cake too.

the picture of that alley way could really become something...notice how the light on tree line dosn't look quite right? and raising the contrast within the alley would help too...if you don't know how, ask in the photoshop help thread.

i am just now learning about digital at a pro level...i am using these nikon negitive scanners at school, they are dope shit, but take foreveeeeer.

well fuck it all to hell...the lab closed at 10 and all i got done in 2 hours was about 6 contact sheets(i am waaaay behind) heres a little sumptin. prints on the way.

laundrymat.jpg

bikeandtunnel.jpg

oldmaninpoolhall.jpg

benches.jpg

for those of you that where asking me about 3200 film..heres an idea of what you can do with it...this was at a friend's show, he just got signed and these are some promo shots for him(all done at 10 sec, so some arn't gonnna show up on this contact sheet) like i said ....great for that reeeaaly low light stuff.

Micthefinite_DJsound_CS1.jpg

be back soon

just for kicks...

12ozvomit.jpg

Guest fr8lover

here are some of my girlfriends pictures. i've been making a joint website and had a bunch uploaded. i dont know her setups or anything, since im not a real photographer but i like em.

train.jpg

gray.jpg

feet.jpg

bt.jpg

yell-1.jpg

tel1.jpg

No, because your photos are aways fucking awesome.

Also, whatever's left in the camera's packfilm is yours to take.

Seeing as how you're the last in line ese, and seeing as how it took so long, you can use the remaining exposures.

Hope it shows up soon.

Hyrax, your Polaroid is in the mail.

Grey scale of local Indonesians stopping the flood coming into their houses.

Bali046bw.jpg

A shot of two girls laughing.........During the sunset. I had to brighten this shot up a bit.....So it didnt turn out the best.

afternooooon050.jpg

rice feild

ricefeilds064.jpg

Not that great.....but ohwell

Feedback welcome.