Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dik.n.ur.ear

Xmen Part2

So i just watched this movie and the question was brought up "how do 'iceman' and 'rogue' have sex"...i mean...if rogue touches your skin she "drains your powers"...isnt this what sex is all about!? it seems to me like it would be extra good, and super quick...he would just have to put it in once, and whooosh there it all goes...she was looking super good in that movie too. the years have done her good. and Rebecca stamos....good god. nothing needs to be said about her...the whole movie i was having trouble concentrating on the plot and focusing more on what i would like to do to these two.:yum:

i will not read this thread after i post..you're going to ruin it..im pumped to see nightcrawler though

Guest Trousersnake

If ya keep siting at home watching movies,ya aint never gonna get any nerdy buns.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

my friend said he would fuck an anime

girl if he could! I think he smoked himself retarded!

:D

rouge and iceman dont have sex...because she cant touch anyone....if you payed attention to the movie you would have realized wolverine asked the same question (inderectly of coarse)...but they didnt even kiss till they were at icemans house...anyway that movie was dope as hell...and nightcrawler did some ill shit int he begining.....i wanna see it again

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by scallawag

...if rogue touches your skin she "drains your powers"...isnt this what sex is all about!?

There is much wisdom in the house of fools...

Guest willy.wonka

the lets teach kid sabout sex movie..

it went kinda dry after a while...kinda like an itroduction of characters again..its amazing how fast gean grey ecomes HTE PHEONIX up in that bish..

it was a good movie....made me wish i ha mutants powers.

Originally posted by Methodz

Was Beast or Angel in it? what characters had a guest appearence?

guest appearances....

colossus for a brief second...pissed me off...he should have had at least one good scene...

jubilee....she didnt do shit...but then again, what CAN she do? control fireworks!? fuck that

the screaming chick, i cant remember her name, it has been so long since i have read the comics...and the girl who can walk through walls...not really anyone else signifigant though

Guest diggity

guest appearances....

jubilee....she didnt do shit...but then again, what CAN she do? control fireworks!? fuck that

i didnt even notice her at all. I thought colossus was russian, he sure as hell didnt sound like it.

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

my friend said he would fuck an anime

girl if he could! I think he smoked himself retarded!

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I got offered to see that last night. I declined.

Someone would've had to be dumb to think they were gonna interrupt your picture finding ventures with a silly out of the house off the computer movie at the theatres... pffft....

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

Someone would've had to be dumb to think they were gonna interrupt your picture finding ventures with a silly out of the house off the computer movie at the theatres... pffft....

:lol:

Guest imported_sofarok

guest appearances....

colossus for a brief second...pissed me off...he should have had at least one good scene...

the screaming chick, i cant remember her name, it has been so long since i have read the comics...and the girl who can walk through walls...not really anyone else signifigant though

Pheonix…sort of right at the end… and Hank McCoy (BEast) was being interviewed on tv in one bit…I thought it was fresh, only I wanted it to go on for ever…

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It fucking rocked. A+

Guest ctrl+alt+del

NIGHT[color=#2

F3364]C[/color]RAWLER

FUCKING

OWNS

the first scene he is in is rad as fuck. i didnt catch the part where beast was in...what part of the movie did that happen??

I think ima download this movie off mirc tonight, its that bad ass. its just pure awesomness.

im sure theyll make an X3.

I wasnt really into Deathstryke's claws coming out her fingernails...but the clunk sound she made when she hit the bottom was ill.

and that Matrix preview was rad. Which reminds me, rage your a lucky bastard.

damn i gotta downlaod x2 right now though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this