I dissolve bitches in bath tubs with sulphuric acid

Intangible

Originally posted by sneak

do you think youre gonna give her another chance?

Is it worth giving her another chance when down the line in 3 months shes done fuckin this guy, dumps him...and wants to hook up with me...

Originally posted by villain

What the world... needs now.... is more.... serial killers....

No fuckin doubt...snatchin innards out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

Nah man, dont

get all crazy now. Just

find yourself a new honey.

Fah real, Im not kidding.

Dont get all homicidal,

and suicidal. Just break her

off, and forget about it.

She will see youre a strong

dude and will call you back.

If she doesnt, you didnt

need her.

Originally posted by When

i feel the same way around other guys when i have a girl with me

most people think its just me being stupid

but i know the other guys intentions

i most always go outside in these situations also

yeah when ever im out with my girl and we are hanging out with some dudes we dont really know i always see some of them eyeing her. i always do something to show them whats up but i still have this immense hatred towards them.

yay for the jealous types.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I dont think I get jealous...which is probably a blatant lie..its more of just being around other guys I dont know that gets me on the Im ready to stab you if you keep eyeing me tip...

yeah exactly, even though my girl of 2 years will still be mine at the end of the night. . i can't take other dudes wanting her. i wish i fell in love with an ugly broad.

sigh. yeah the bullshit that comes along being interested in the opposite sex fucking sucks.

grrr.

Fame: it seems that girl is just trying to chase you around.. make you do the running. She wants you to prove that you want her.. in her dumb drunk.. airheaded way.. fight for her.. the whole calling you and saying shes dating some other guy just a fucking mind game.. head trips.. lame. i sit and watch alot of that shit happen and most guys go running to them.. i find alot of people like mind games.. (im not saying that you do by all means) but it just reminded me of this weekend when i got kinda mad at one of my guy friends because he was talking to some dumb bitch and i came up to give him a hug not trying to fuck up his game just letting him know i saw him and he gives me a dirty look and keeps on talking to that girl. So later that night he comes up to me and starts talking to me and i tell him "is someone talking to me?" so he gets all hurt and then later tries to talk to me..and i just tell him im not mad just letting him know i didnt apperciate that shit..and that girl sees us talking and gives us a dirty ass look.. and he looks at me like "help" as she goes storming back into the house party.. and i just tell him "go chase her.. thats what she wants..." having alot more opinions of her than that.. but whatever let him do his own thing. and he laughs and goes "i know thats what she wants" and gets up and chases her.. a few hours later..shes hugging on some guy.. right in my friends face.. stupid bitch.

rawr.

Torture is a mind game, and torture includes taking a blow torch to someones mouth...shit doesnt turn out pretty...I dont play mind games, nor do I let mind games play me...

I have come to that conclusion kettie thanks for pointing it out...I got played...im a dumb motherfucker...Im sure If I raise my standards I can attempt to get a better girl whos not goin to fuck me over like usual...but I doubt it...

Yo Fame. I feel you. I hate when females can't or don't wanna make up their mind about being with you, but they tell that they feel the same way as you do. Right. Then you find out that they're mackin' it to some other dude(s), and you're like "Damn"! Females can make you feel like the happiest/ luckiest kat on Earth, and then they can make you feel like killing, crying, dying,......whatever.

Originally posted by mr_president

next time you see that dude ask him whats up with that 'crazy weirdo bitch' say she got drunk one night at some party and you fucked her in the ass then she had you piss on her...

he'll probaly leave her alone...

ahahhahahaahahha

:D

Oh Tease...you always brighten my day with your comments...

hoes

Dude I've had that happen except I apssed out at my house drunk woke up to the girl i was kicking it with making out with some fucknut she had with her.Silly skank crawls in to the sac with me the next night crying she loved me but then the next day she made out with my friend.

Girls suck man I want sex and lines of box cars near my house!

im like coo this is goin good...but we not on an official level...

If you're not on an official level(which I'm assuming means bf/gf), you don't really have much claim over her. It sucks that she wasn't straight up with you, but you seemed to expect more loyalty than was warranted.

Guest WebsterUno

ok...ok...weve covered this...im a fucking idiot...tell me something i dont know...

my hair, isnt really green!

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

im in love with a foreign exchange student from spain thats leaving in 2months.shit isnt cool:(

Ive experienced things like that....

This guy I know fell in love with exchange student from Finland at our highschool....when she went back...he moved out there with her...how fuckin crazy...he comes abck every now and again...

Archived