I dissolve bitches in bath tubs with sulphuric acid

Intangible

New rule dont give bitches a first chance...

I been into this girl for a while now, talkin, and kickin it on the reg. She tells me she got the same feelings for me and all that bullshit. So im like coo this is goin good...but we not on an official level...last weekend I go kick it with her and two of her friends...we get some drinks and shit go back to this one girls house to drink and kick it. Some other faggots show up which always puts me on edge...I have this thing where when I kick it around guys I dont know, I think they want to start shit or are staring at me, or are plotting on me...So im kinda in a weird mood and go outside to chill for a little while since it was a nice warm night out. I come back and the girl who is the only reason im there, is drunk and all up on these other guys. So im like whoa fuck this and just bounce out...not havin a fuckin ride I walk about an hour to mi casa...burned like 2 meanstreaks so it wasnt wasted...i wake up today go about my business...she calls me up...and is like im sorry blah blah blah...i dont remember blah blah blah...please dont be mad at me blah blah blah...she goes I still really like you blah blah blah...so im like no its coo..being a fucking idiot...I allow her to blame it on alcohol or what not...then later tonight she calls me up to talk...its coo bullshitting about the week...then she drops this shit on me "ummm you know ****" "yhea that guy is coo" "I think he asked me out" silence "uhh well whatd you say?" "I think i said yes?" "You think?" "yes" click....

Im a really calm person...so i wasnt about to wax about the situation to her...I think to myself the time and energy i put towards this girl to actually maybe have a real relationship with was possibly the biggest waste of my life wasted to date...then I start to think about how her and this other guy came to their relationship status...and I came to the conclusion that I could kill someone and disspose of the body in the bottom of a gravel pit, because when they go ot grab gravel to fills trucks, it causes the gravel to slide into the pit, and keeps filling it more and more...Im done tryin for all these bitches that end up fucking me over...maybe a decent girl will find me sometime.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, that sucks.... yeah, you wasted your time. Maybe that should enlighten you as to what your aim with women should be. *Be* the guy that shows up and gets the drunk girls... don't be the cool guy that's "trying" to have a relationship. You'll probably get more play this way and if you're good in bed, the girls will talk and.... yeah, it's a win/win situation. Meanwhile, you can wait for the *perfect* girl to come along.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I have this thing where when I kick it around guys I dont know, I think they want to start shit or are staring at me, or are plotting on me...So im kinda in a weird mood and go outside to chill for a little while since it was a nice warm night out.

i feel the same way around other guys when i have a girl with me

most people think its just me being stupid

but i know the other guys intentions

i most always go outside in these situations also

Yhea it was my holding back on taking advantage of the drunkeness...

i know youre being sarcastic

because that drunk girl getting is for desperate rapist type people as far as im concerned

Originally posted by puhfester

so which hurts worse the ego or the heart?

i've often confused the two

Totally feel you on this...id prolly say the ego, because im not one to talk openly about the heart, unless im weighing it for a cadaver.

-When

I had done that before, and felt that to be the right thing...but I had this bitch get mad at me for it...so now I think if you put yourself in that situation should I even give a fuck?

i always had the "friends" who'd beat the shit outta my ego in girl situations...."haha she left you for THAT abortion bucket refugee worthless piece of shit??? you must really suck" and so forth...that quote is by no means verbatim..but you get the point.

so the heart was usually cauterized at that point and it became an ego thing...........like "yeah i'm better than him...or at least i thought so...now i'm almost ashamed of myself"

ehh...

I had done that before, and felt that to be the right thing...but I had this bitch get mad at me for it...so now I think if you put yourself in that situation should I even give a fuck?

ive never had a chick get mad at me for it

atleast not after they had sobered up

but i only do it if i know the girl or if she looks uncomfortable

or if im bored, ha

You think girls go to parties and get drunk not looking for sex? I'm not saying take advantage of some drunk ass hoe. What I'm saying is, that girl was inside buzzed and sweet talkin some other guy while your outside being mad over something you cannot prevent. *YOU* should've been the one in the house then she wouldn't've thought your were some sour patch kid for going outside. I'm sorry Intagible, I feel the exact same way about other guys I don't know being around.

An idea for next time: Bring some liquor with you. If it's just a couple people over, and some guys you don't know show up, greet them with generousity. Make them drinks and get the guys so fucking drunk they piss themselves, or throw up. The girls don't think barf is attractive.

Originally posted by puhfester

so which hurts worse the ego or the heart?

i've often confused the two

yeah...when it scomes down to it...guys always know deep down whats up with a girl....we just lie to ourselves thinking theyre not problem-magnets......i seriously think its a self-esteem thing.....i get it too no doubt....so it could just be me....but yeah i do be putting too much emphasis on soome emotional parts of things and relationships i have with people(especially girls) that i shouldnt.....oh well...i guess we live and learn right?...

i feel the same way around other guys when i have a girl with me most people think its just me being stupid but i know the other guys intentions i most always go outside in these situations also

hell fuckin yea, when ever i was with my ex somewhere, there would be mad fuckin people checkin her out and shit, but no way would i go outside fuck that, im stayin right there to make sure they dont try shit, i remember once my ex was talking to a kid before she met me and he decided to choose some other girl over her, then when he found out me and her were together he waited till she was alone and approached her all askin why she dont call him anymore and shit, if i wasnt at a church youth group what ever you wanna call it, i would have broke his jaw right there, too me its a lot about respect, i dont really get mad unless someone disrespects me, or someone i care about, so if that guy at the party knew she was with you...which im assuming he did...if i were you id fuck him up...if he didnt know...its the girls fault, yo i really feel for you on this one, im sorry that it had to happen...but think of it as a blessing...you got to see what kind of girl she was before it turned into anything, imagine she did that after you were together for a year

fuck it beat that kids ass anyway :beat2:

Sounds like you effed up when you went outside to 'chill'. You should of just got stuck in. Not many girls want some introverted sensitive type, they just want cock. And any girl that says they don't is just straight up bs'ing to save face. Sounds like you might still have a chance to be the filling in her sandwich, so stop messing around on 12oz and call her and tell her you want her. If she blows you out then move on.

Guest YinzerXpress

only thing i can say about what happened to you is thats fucked up.. feel bad for you man

girls=stress and loss of money and time

Guest WebsterUno

*listen up*

^^^^hahahahaah, yeah, what he said.

Nice guys finish last!

Trust me. Most girls go for

guys with the looks. It doesnt

matter about $$$ or respect.

If you look good in their

arms, you can beat the shit out

of em, fuck thier friends, and

hump their mom if she thinks

you look good too! Hell, you might

even get clothes, food, gas, car

payments, you name it, theyll

give it to you! My cousin has that

edge going for him. Numerous

females flock to him, and trust me,

he gets his way. If a girl doesnt

like you for YOU, fuck her!

Theres plenty fish in dis here ocean!

play on player!

^^thats right on, unless you fuck wit black hoes like me. then they want a nigga wit money, car, clothes shit like that. but the white hoes now, they want a clean lookin dood. unless you fuck wit White Hoes Wit Attitude. y'know, the ones that go with abusive white "thugs" from the burbs w/shaved heads. yeah mang, feelin ya though.

Archived