Saturday night > log off...please wait...

Dirty_habiT

Yeah so, here it is, Saturday night.... and I'm wasting my breathe on replies here. My friend's went out to "hit some licks" so they can have some partying money. They encouraged me to go, just so I could serve as and extra person to intimidate someone with, I declined. I don't need to get into any uneccessary trouble, and I don't really want to drink beer with them either when they come back. I will, however, go over there and watch them get drunk and make fools of themselves while the lesbian girls put on a show for everyone.... that's always fun.

12oz is moving at snail speed right now, probably because most of the people that normally come here are out doing stuff away from the computer. Well, what's you alls' idea of a good Saturday night? (whoever says sitting on their computer staring at 12oz gets punched)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't think that Friday's and Saturday's are the best days to cause aerosol Van Damage, for the simple fact that the police are expecting people to do illegal shit on those days. But yeah, my friend's should be back after while... last time the girls licked eachother's twats in the same room that everyone was smoking and drinking in. It was quite nice.

I am..most likely gonna watch my friend's play pool. Or watch them play video games at the arcade. And dance around nelly style . And doing things. Yeah. Or maybe stay home and do nothing. which is cool. maybe not. It is hard to do things and keeping out of trouble.

Spring Break started. "woo".

You shoulda went out and hit some damn licks with your boys. They are calling you a scared little bitch right now. Now you're a scared little bitch and aint got no extra money.

Seriously though, take it from me i've been locked up enough tmes to tell you that you dont want all types of shit on your perm record. I made a lot of money and i got away a hundred more times than i got convicted but i have a hard time even getting jobs at fast food. Stay smart and safe at home dude. I dont go out at all these days.

TRUE

Flesheater's plan is good.

My friend's are doing "illegal" things.

i got invited to go hang with my freind, and her boyfriend, plus my other friend, and his girlfriend. As fun as that sounds, its just awkward sitting there while they would be all cuddling and making me want to throw up.

Then my friends weren't gonna play pool. They had no plans. They blame it on living in a small town. jeahhhh. So this is my night. Maybe it's good for me. this whole probation thing makes me paranoid. And i'm tired from today. woo.

went to a show.

accidently broke a kids nose. It made my night shitty, but the best thing was the kid was cool about it. Most of these fucking people around dont understand, THIS IS THE SHIT THAT HAPPENS.

last night during Unearth i caught a fist to the jaw, tonight during Terror i got booted in the ribs and a fist to the forehead which must have hurt the kids hand so much worse than my head. But that boot to the ribs god damn i think thats the worst shot ive ever taken at a show or even when competing. I love how these kids all run to the bar to grab glasses of ice to hold to their faces and they bruise upon impact, idk maybe my blood just doesnt circulate correctly.

saturday and friday are weird, thursday and sundays are paintin days so usually on saturday ill go sketaboard during the day and chill at night, get some trees and watch a movie. Fridays are borin too, sketchin pieces and probably paintin some shit thats mad chill if its good out. All the other kids at my school just go to parties and shit. I guess im just not normal. :loopy2:

Archived