Hey, it's Sunday. Monday for some?

dELiSs

Hi. Earlier this week I entitled a thread reading "Hey, it's Friday". Now for a follow up "Hey , it's Sunday". So how did the weekend go for you? I am bored tell me interesting stories.

edit. thank you a fire inside.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went to visit family in West Virginia did a lil graff...

on the way home we got stopped in front of train tracks and i saw SHIT LOADS of hit up cars which wuz a major bonus for me...

and Pittsburgh is crazy now that they're workin on one of the tunnels but it wuz fun and i had a great weekend:king:

My weekend was alright. Friday I sat in front of the computer as I stated in the previous thread.

Saturday I did some artwork and then did bad stuff (not illegal, well, i'm sure it is, but not like eh fuck it) and Sunday I worked and am now once again finding myself in front of a computer.. drinking strawberry soy milk (goaaaaaaaaaaaal!)

Friday - went to dad's hizzouse. Coldstones. Pink's hot dogs. home.

Saturday- Venice beach. Bought a hair clip. Shirt that I want to buy that I would almost never wear:

-one with bob saget that reads "dork".

An old guy, possibly homeless spit food in my face while asking me if he could take me on a date. Then I told him I was not from around there and he called me a liar. He also said "I like your style". Homeless guy liking my style = not good. those crazy guys. My brother wore a plastic bag as a hat for a bit . that was cool w/out the cool part.

-Santa Monica promenade. I bought a button up striped shirt. Was tempted to steal a shirt from urban outfitters but I stopped myself. go me. Then Carnita's. They have the best food . All i had was ramen that day and I was so hungry. Then I packed. Went back to other home. Went to surprise birthday party for literally 3 to 4 minutes. Went to other friends house. Watched house party for an hour. That movie ...man.. Went home. Unpacked.

well that's the play by play. It was kind of boring. but i hung out with my cousins. It was fun.

saturday - went a did a little daytime work , bought a jumper

went to a party down in woop woop had to walk to the bus stop through

4 k's of scarey arse forest shit filled with weird noise making wildlife

being trashed didnt help either .

sunday - took some photos and did some work

monday - i have to go to school in 10 minutres

shiettttt

Guest imported_El Mamerro

-Friday: Worked my ass off to get some stuff ready for a client before the weekend hit. Went to an opening at a gallery in RISD, a show about skateboarding. Had tons of old school skateboards and a shitload of new high-tech longboards, courtesy of my friends at Palermo Longboards. They had a mini quarter pipe where people where trying shit until Public Safety came by and told people to stop. We left, bought Steel Reserve 40's, and watched some stupid Girls Gone Wild crap, which we ended up scrapping and watching Ultimate Fighting Championship instead. Headed off to a crazy party where crazy art students were wilding out with glow in the dark makeup to 80's music, did shots of vodka, ended up grinding with some horribly drunken blonde girl, then her asian roomate came along and I got sandwiched. I had no fucking clue what the hell was going on. I made out with the asian girl (so I've been told), then we split, and I realized someone had stolen my wallet and my passport from my jacket. We went to some other party where people were spanking each other with a large wooden paddle, but I was too pissed to enjoy it. Walked home, passed out.

-Saturday: Spent WAAAY too much time helping my friend build a portfolio slideshow for applying an internship. Around 7 hours total, for $40 and a 12-pack of Bass. The guy who lived at the house where Friday's party was at called me to tell me they found my wallet and passport (along with like 6 other wallets) floating in their toilet tank. Some asshole had stolen them along with a laptop computer and a shitload of CD's. Then me and my roomate got RIDICULOUSLY stoned and watched some French films that his girlfriend had to see for a class. One of them, an old black and white movie called "Mr. Hulot's Vacation (Les Vacances de M. Hulot)" made me almost fucking completely freak out, it was one of the strangest things I've ever seen. It didn't help that I was tripping balls super hardcore either... I raided the fridge and passed out.

-Today: I haven't done jack shit. Watched monster garage. Played with my puppy, played Rainbow Six on my N64. I plan on fixing myself an awesome dinner, smoking a cigar, and reading a book. I'll go to bed early cause I have a shitload to do tomorrow, and because I have no cash to go out dancing and no means of getting some (I had to cancel my ATM/debit card yesterday morning). Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by El Mamerro

I made out with the asian girl (so I've been told)

:lol:

friday- hung out with Southern Comfort by my lonesome and played unreal tournement.

sat- painted some shits. smoked some buds. then my sister made me and my homie a kick ass dinner. then went witha couple of friends to huntington, got drunk and walked around inspecting da booty. drank more, came home wathced tv...pass out.

Guest imported_sofarok

Get up early on Friday, not that I could sleep, I have to be at a British transport police station in London by 11, just as im leaving the house the phone rings…BTP have decided not to continue there investigation, im exonerated…great, after six long weeks of uncertainty and severe mental anguish they decide the morning I have to go back and see them that there not going to prosecute me..bastards

I head down to London anyways to pick up some of my seized belongings from the aforementioned police, its about 12 by the time im done and the weather is beautiful, a catch the tube over to friends, eat a greasy ful English in a cheap café, im all ready texting ‘london’ friends with my newly recovered phone. We head to the national to check out the Ron Mueck show, it touches me deeply and at the same time I find it pretty weak in all but craftsmanship..a few pints and then we meet friends from hop for skumbalucka’s birthday..we eat thai food then find the cheapest bar in London and get shit faced, we talk about graffiti and destroy the pub and the local vicinity with stainer reaches, I soundly feel the black dog approaching and must escape immediately, I get a train back home but pass out soon after leaving London, I wake up as we pull in to my station an hour later, I throw up, I stumble to a taxi rank and wait it the cold for a car home…..i don’t wake up till 5.pm on Saturday, I don’t want to, people are phoning me but I just let it ring….i get have some food, watch some war, surf the net and play around with my site, I vaguely recollect sending messages of undying love and proposals of marriage to a friend, fuck….i wake up early on Sunday to go to a ‘carboot sale’ (swapmeet)..I’m looking for vinyl, videos, cameras etc, I come home with a small slide projector that works great even though it must be at least 30 years old. The rest of the day is spent watching the same news reports cycle on sky, I do some outlines, eat, talk on the net for a while, vegetate basically…its 1.24am Monday morning…ready for another week of mundane experiences and self loathing…………..

went paintballing on friday. kinda fun, then went to a party on campus. did jello shooters. drew on really drunk american kid. wenthome.

yesterday. went out to th farm and played on quards and snowmobiles. dogs chased us.

today.. wrking on resume.

word.

friday... rented a ghetto room and partied. got drunk. fought with a homie - mother fucker left me with some ugly looking bruises on my arm and side of my body...

got like six hours of sleep then woke up like at 9a.m. - went out for breakfast, then to the bob marley fest. partied there from around noon till 9:00 p.m. got home and fell asleep.

woke up today around 2 and i've been wasting my life on this fucking machine since then... with some breaks inbetween to get high, take a shower, smoke a cig, and whatnot...

Archived