new cleveland thread

AMORone

Originally posted by NUTZOPUS

YO MODEST WHY DONT YA COME DOWN SATURDAY?

ITS GONNA BE THE BETTER LINEUP ANYWAYS~

WE NEED TA CHILL FOO~

PEACE~

We'll definitley hook it up before the summer's over bro. My obligations this weekend are like, set in stone.

I'm gonna try and post and repost some of my lost fliks from earlier pages.

here's a couple for now.

http://www.blingtvshow.com/prayeranoy1.jpg'>

http://www.blingtvshow.com/legal1.jpg'>

more later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holy shit some flicks.......CROW is right......a cleveland site would be dope to have again......I know you toys dont even know about the old joint but it was tight until this same bullshit happened...talk talk talk....HEADS need to produce.......I havent seen nothing from nobody...including DSK...yall my boys but you've been sucked into the fuckery......get off the computer.......

get out and paint.....

and NOS if I (we) catch you, you better have paint or its that ASS!!!!!!

TIMES SQUARE!

That's where I buy my dueces!

Someone asked me earlier what I write. I don't.

I tried to but I just don't have the skills but I love when I see that shit.

My job has me driving around all day long so I see all the new shit and what's gotten buffed.

PRAYER's holdin it down on Carnegie and EUCLID. I catch POKE and VERB alot.

GOT:1's bombed a new billboard in midtown, a spot on CSU and some hollows scatterd about downtown which most have been buffed. I can't take a piss or use a payphone without seeing a MOE or ANOY tag and who is DSK?

I've seen a bunch of new SAVIG and LEWZER stuff around but they're getting buffed too. IOS, SYM and GRADE.

And those downtown permission walls are FAT as hell!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work!

stop the confusion...

theres been some pretty crazy rumors goin on latley just from a few conversations i've had with some kids. there was a joke between me, and some kids that i was a cop n' shit. rumors excalated and now kids got me mixed up with this 216ism cat. i dont know him, nor am i him. where the fuck did this come from. just trying to clear shit up, i talked no shit about no one on the thread nor do i wish to. more paint, less talk. one love. :king:

ha yea yea blah blah blah the bullshit is already starting again so just shut the fuck up before it gets out of hand dont post without flix ill be posting a bunch hopefully later tonight or tomorrow i tried to upload em yesterday but the server was down or somthin. but i saw some sarig today:D i was likin that. who is sarig is he from clevo or outa town...whats up?

Originally posted by fr8mare

yah dude everyone knows your a cop...

Just to clear it up.

216ism is my 'pharmacist'.:lol: And no, he don't write but he see's everything streetside before I do and let's me know the deal.

Whassup bro? I thought you forgot your password?

get at me.

yeuh

i just passed a drug test my probation officer gave me. i thought the detox pills i was taken were bootleg, haha. guess not. im pretty happy im not in danstreet right about now. haha. hey big ups to mr.rotin and crow, the only people postin flics lately. im a fuckin poser toy and all i do is draw in my black book. im going painting when my caps get here. sorry about the booty chatta. more paint, less talk. one love. :king:

Originally posted by AMEBIX

OFUCKINHIO= OFUCKENDESK. THAT IS ALL... FUCK YOU ALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! HAHA. PEACE TO THE MIDWEST. LOVIN THIS SHIT.

CAN YOU SAY FR8SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Heh the six foot killah...get back on PG you wanksta...

i thought steez was judged by the amout of damage youve done....not the amout of time you spend in paper chase....ohh yah hey crik...thats cool dude ....lets just say youll be seening alot of me...and its reus not revs....

Look here faggot, now i've tried to stay on the good side of everybody in the scene of cleveland. i tried to stay humble cause i'm not getting up you feel me. I mean I tried to work shit out to paint but shit is really dead end right now. But you coming at me dog. I thought we settled are shit before. But naw we got mr. wanksta himself trying to tell soembody what a steez is kid. a steez is what you fucking represent, what your style is. a steez is something you take time to created, and structure around what you take in and what your life is made up of. A steez is something to take pride in. And then we got you, a low down piece of shit, bottom feeder, throw back younger born in a fucking dumpster. faggot what you painting huh. You painting the same wall that been painting on millions of fucking times. You running around thinking that those lil shadyed regions of the most desolate placed in c-twon is Ups. is that what you thinking you thinkin that that ass straight letter is bombing. faggot go back to whatever rich suburb you from and stick a fucking sock in it. This ass clown trying to jump at me. and this is what it comes to in a fucking internet chat board. No longer will i let booty chatter go unnoticed. I don't care how much you pianting, its a waste paint. Realise your place on the food chain, You ain't shit. And righ now, I ain't shit, but atleast i accept it I know my place,and i also know what i'm capablke of when it comes to writting. Faggot I;ve been drawing since I was sucking my moma's titty. and i garentee I would draw circles around you and paint circle around you. I know thios, i go to sleep knowing this, i eat knowing this, I breathe knowing this. so when time comes your done simple as that, but until then just keep watching your shit as letters and look for the scape goat. I hate to blow up like this over a message board but shit has to be rectified. so just keep pretended that people have respect for you and mabey you'll catch some sleep at night.

Anyways I'm done emabrssing him and myself.

Peace to DSK, Crik, Napo, and my boy Disy. Peace to Anoy, Got, Ridl, Arize. the whole driods and wys crews for whoever I missed. Peace to Poke Prae verb and any one else i missed in BHS and FGS. Peace to syko amor and arno for coming up in this.

Much love.

Peace.

Originally posted by fr8mare

i thought steez was judged by the amout of damage youve done....not the amout of time you spend in paper chase....ohh yah hey crik...thats cool dude ....lets just say youll be seening alot of me...and its reus not revs....

I hang out in paper chase.

http://www.blingtvshow.com/gotbills.jpg'>

what?:lol:

go paint you crazy kids.:idea:

IS THIS THE "GONE COUNTRY THREAD"?

"STEEZ"???

DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK

Now a thousand times I will write "DILSNICK" until I learn to use the word "STEEZ" with a little more humility and a tiny helping of irony less I morph into a retarded hip hop clone instantly right where I stand and further ruin this already ruined cleveland thread with goofy, insecure, and more of this corny hip-hop-than-thou lingo and terminology none of which I actually live or do.

Thanks,

Your Teacher,

Mr. Carter

DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK

Archived