Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

fr8mare your as guilty if not more of talking shit he said the beef is dead so shut the fuck up all your doin is starting more shit at this point just drop it he said the beef is dead so it is dead:mad:

SO I HEAR ITS RAINING AND IM NOT PAINTING APPARENTLY STEEL RUNS WHEN ITS WET....HEY AMOR DID YOU HAPPEN TO FLICK THOSE BARRIERS FROM LAST NIGHT?YOU KNOW THEY LIKE TO BUFF OUR SHIT FAST...I THINK ITS COOL IF YOU COME DOWN HERE THIS WEEK SO JUST CALL ME ON SATURDAY...IM UP THERE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY SO HIT ME UP

aight same boy sounds like a plan ill hit ya up but in the mean time no i didnt flick those barriers yet but i have some other stuffhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pdcb4d5a63b98a40908af9d9d6893349b/fbeeb268.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p65408c5e810f6b27b49639e99e8b3713/fbeeb26f.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p90dbe1fbd7e20f103d98b575414107a0/fbeeb263.jpg'>

i saw another prayer straight bomb on the west side around the warehouse area by 176 very nice :D

damn pray..i want some of that california shit you got....i got war today and you have a few peices in there...as well as some other heads from clevo in the mags....hell yeah shits getting done

yo any one going to that shit wit eyedea and acey at the grog shop coming up, just wondering cause me and my boys will prolly be there.

Originally posted by Pale216

yo any one going to that shit wit eyedea and acey at the grog shop coming up, just wondering cause me and my boys will prolly be there.

Word up! I'll catch up with you there PALE. I'll be the dude trying to scam the flyest honey there.

And yo AMOR. do me a favor. That drunkin' oneline don't belong next to those fat ass PRAE joints. Wait till' I put up some flik worthy fills.

(which will be very soon):idea:

peace!

stop fronting

Originally posted by fr8mare

fuck you i paint a wall every once in a while and im at the yard every single weekend you dont know shit about me and maybe you should before you start shit...all you guys are getting really anoying (dsk)you need to stop talking shit and go paint...

? Obviously you dont understand much. get out of the yard every weekend if you really are in it because your taking up train space that could be used for something tight. Paint a peice of ply-wood in your back yard, or under a bridge, or fun wall untill you develop some better letters and learn how to paint (better)

I'm not going to tell you what to say, and what not to say online but I will warn you to keep my crew name out of your mouth before you go and mess things up for your self cause you havent even painted a full year yet. Know your role ...crik one

On second thgouht dont even reply to this just let it sink in

Guest seno.oner

Bump for DSK

Sincerely,

"The DSK writer who hasn't written in a while"

dizy, constructive criticism... your I n Z look like R's some times, looks like your writing Dry... juss a suggestion, i still love all the Dsk kids

YO DUDE I DONT WANT TO GET ON THE SUBJECT ON LETTERS W/ YOU KID..THE LIST GOES ON..U SAY SHIT ONLINE .BUT NOT TO MY FACE..WHAT DA DEAL I SCENE YO SPECTATIN ASS YESTERDAY..SPEAK UP OR SHUT UP..

DSK..

THE DIZER...

if ya wanna talk get my number from crik or if you got AIM get my name from him or napo... i juss seen a tag of yours at the fuckwall on those trucks... so what ever man, i would of said something but it was later on that i seen it then i didnt see you... hit me up dood, lets keep it off the messange board

hey i saw that crik rooftop on e55 and chester its sweet. how old is that and who else is up there crik is all i could see

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

YO DUDE I DONT WANT TO GET ON THE SUBJECT ON LETTERS W/ YOU KID..THE LIST GOES ON..U SAY SHIT ONLINE .BUT NOT TO MY FACE..WHAT DA DEAL I SCENE YO SPECTATIN ASS YESTERDAY..SPEAK UP OR SHUT UP..

DSK..

THE DIZER...

You write DIZER??? There's already a DISE in DSK and it's not you.

Guest seno.oner

Ya, because I have 2 SNs on here :rolleyes:

Guest seno.oner

Thats why I asked, still close to dise, bra :rolleyes: